Your Mine

It was a little awkward since I was naked. He looked at me in the eyes
"Promise me you'll never do that again. Ok?"
I nodded and pinky promise him that it won't happen again. he then got out. I then got out along with him. He grabbed a towel and then helped me with my hair. He was blow drying my hair and then he braided it. I smiled.
He then whispers into my ear
"Your mine and mine I only. Ok?"
I was shocked. But I nodded. I was now going to live with him. Great. Why did I nod. Oh well.
Once he was done with my hair I did his. I had to make him sit because I was to short.
"Shorty"
He said to me. I slapped his head softly.
"I'm not that small. Your an inch taller that me"
He was laughing at my cute face a puffy.
I continue with his hair and he was looking at me through the mirror. I didn't really care.
"Is it that hard to not admire your own face?"
He glared at me.
"To me your adorable and your just so beautifully I can't keep my eyes off of you.. Because I love you"
I turned red as I turned off the blow dryer. He smiled.
"And your my tomato"
I went back to the room and started to get dressed. I droped the towel and got dressed. I then went downstairs. I spotted the guys I saw earlier at the coffee shop.
"Hello"
I said. They all looked at me and smiled.
"Hi. I'm Jungkook. Who are you?"
I turned red and walked to the kitchen .
He followed.
"I'm y/n. Nice to meet you Jungkook. "
I smiled at him. I looked in the fridge and got something out.
"Oh what are you gonna make?"
He asked me.
I thought for a moment.
"I'm thinking eggs and bacon wrapped in cheeses"
Jungkook nodded.
"Hey jin!!! Come help."
I look at him confused. Jin? Who's that? I thought to myself. Then a tall handsome guy walk in.
"Yeah what is it Jungkook?"
"Y/n needs help."
I glared at jungkook.
"I'm completely fine."
He looked at me in shock. I don't know why he is so shocked but he is. I walked out.
"I'm going"
I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.
Jimin headed down the stairs and saw me leaving. He ran towards me and grabbed my waist, and hugged me from behind.
"Please don't go. I need you here. I don't want you to go"
The guys looked shocked.
"Ok I'll stay but I'm going upstairs"
He smiled.
"I'll be up in a minute"
He let me go. I went upstairs and layed down. I was so tired even though I woke up 4 hours ago.
After a few minutes of just laying there looking at the seeling I hurd the door open and close. 
Jimin got in bed and put his arm around me.
"I'm sorry about them. They can get annoying"
I didn't here him. I was in space.
"Hey are you listening? Hello?"
I snapped back.
"Oh sorry. It's fine."
He smiled  
"I'm just glad you stayed."
I turned to him and closed my eyes.
He pushed himself close to me. I started to think about my brother. I felt tears going down my face. Jimin noticed and hugged me and cuddles me tighter.
I turned my body with my back facing Jimin.
"I'm sorry."
I said to him. He put his arms around me and put his face in my neck. I smiled as I could feel his breath on my neck. He is so warm. It makes me so happy and I don't know why.
"Thank you for being with me even though we met yesterday"
I chuckles.
"Your mine. It's my job"
I smiled. I turned to face him. He was half asleep. I touched his face and pecked his lips. He was in shock. He then pulled me in and kisses me again.
I stoped to catch my breath. He smirked and pulled on my waist. I was wereing a half shirt and shorts.
"I'm sorry I just can't control myself around you"
He said to me with made me smile.
It was in the afternoon and I just wanted to sleep all day. I cuddled with Jimin not letting him move.
"I need to get up"
He said to me. I pouted.
"Ok."
I moved and hugged a pillow. He glared at me.
"I'm going now. I'll be back at 9:00. Jungkook will stay here with you. Ok?"
I gave him a thumbs up and fell asleep. I would think that jimin would have maids but no. He did everything by himself. I decided to clean a little while he was gone. After an hour of me sleeping I went downstairs and saw Jungkook. I totally ignored him.
"Hey"
He said. I didn't respond. I grabbed a mop and started with he floor. He just watched me. I didn't really give a shit.
After 5 hours of running around the house and cleaning things I came to a stop.
"Done?"
He said. I didn't respond. I could tell by his tone of voice he was getting mad I was ignoring him. But again I didn't give a shit. He then pushed me to the wall and pulled my chin up.
"Don't ignore me. Got it? Sugarcube"
I didn't answer. I pushed him away from me. It's now 7:00. Jimin will be home in 2 hours. I was getting really sick of Jungkook.
"Backoff Jungkook"
He didn't like that I said that. I walked up to the room. He seemed to follow. I ran up and closed the door and locked it. Jungkook knocked.
"Let me in. Y/n open up"
I didn't listen. Jimin shouldn't have left me here with Jungkook. I hurd the car pull up. 2 hours. Already?
I looked out my window. It's Jimin. Thank God he's home.
Once he got to the room he unlocked it. I rushed and hugged him.
"Hey are you ok? What happened? "
He looked at me worried. I started to cry.
"Jungkook......."
That's all I could make myself say. He picked me up and layed me down. He got undressed and went to the bathroom. I watched the door. He came out in his boxers. He layed next to me and pulled me in.
"I'm sorry I left you here"
I was about to fall asleep. He made me happy.
Nothing else matters to me unless it's jimin. He is the only thing that matters to me.
With that I fell asleep. I'm his arms.