Mature Adults

"C'mon, yew know 'm better than ye at this game. Oh, an' at everythin' else too."

"Liar. Ye can't even do yer job right. What makes ye think yer better than me?" 

Childish arguements like these were always a normal occurance bewtween the two Icelandic males. The platinum blonde, Dagur, always seemed to have a comeback to throw at arguement opponent, the black haired man named Eyvindur. Not that Eyvindur didn't have his own snarky comments to toss back. Their passive attitudes and affection toward one another helped them become a couple. 

Eyvindur was the first one to actually do something to show his feelings for the other. It was through a note. A death note, to be exact. He made one for each person he had cared for throughout his life in case anything happened; he even put them in obvious places for each person to be able to get to. 

Dagur found the note in his car. It was sticking out off one of the windshield wipers. He read the note and broke into violent sobs. He did not know that Eyvindur was still alive during the time of his grieving. The other Icelandic was badly wounded, but alive. His twin sister, Brynhildur, had found his body just a few miles away from his home. She brought him back to his home and lazily aided him back to decent health. 

She also paid a call to this so called "Dagur" person Eyvindur had literally been dying to see. Dagur was shocked to hear the only person he actually cared for was alive. Of course, he rushed his way over to the house to see Eyvindur. 

Eyvindur's condition had gotten better during the few hours after Brynhildur had found his body. Minor scratches had started to regenerate, but his bandaged torso was going to take a while to heal. Dagur stayed by his best friend's side until he had woken up, holding the other's white peach colored hand tightly. 

Ever since the incident, Dagur has been watchful of his boyfriend, making sure he did less stupid things to get him killed. Eyvindur does mind either. He actually agrees with getting someone to manage his actions since he was always getting hurt one way or another. He also didn't mind because it was Dagur. Anyone else wold have been declined for their services. 

"Eyvindur please. That' was just m' second time on the job. Cut me some lack, bro." Dagur crained his neck to Eyvindur,. The black haired Icelandic blinked at his boyfriend with his dodger blue colored eyes, light teal rings cycling around his pupil. A small chuckle escaped Eyvindur's pink lips in amusement. "No. Ye deserve bein' reminded since ye almost killed me in an alley." 

"Mhm," Dagur hummed, growing tired of the arguement. He quickly kissed Eyvindur on his soft lips to quiet him down. "Shut up." 

"...Does this mean I win?"