JUNGKOOK

Sorry about my absence, some personal things have been going on but, I'll give you guys two updates! Haha.

You, Jungkook, and your child. You were a happy family even though he was a mafia king. He had enemy's, everywhere but he did his best to protect you and jungwoo, your son. He did a good job about it too.

You and jungkook were currently in bed.
"Should we get him an iron man toy  for his birthday. All the marvel movies?" Jungkook suggested. You smiled, "Are you sure your not just saying that so you can watch them? He laughed, "god. I love you guys" you smiled at his words.

NEXT DAY

You and jungkooks were currently getting jungwoos birthday done. Jungwoo was in his room watching spongebob, you guys locked him in there.

"Hellooo" jungkook said high pitched. You chuckled, "jungkook-ah, just blow up the balloons. Imma go get jungwoo." He smiled nodding, 5 years of marriage and you still have butterflies.

*knock knock*
"Jungwoo, are you ready..?" Jungwoo smiled looking up. "My birthday, my birthday!" Your five year old son jumped. You smiled picking him up,

"You grew up so much" you kissed his nose, he scrunched his nose. "Mommyyy~" he wined. You laughed.

You walked downstairs to jungkook, "papa!" Jungwoo ran into his embrace, that was the sight. The sight you loved.  You would die for.

"Can I have my cake?" He begged, "we gotta wait for family" jungkook said, jungwoo pouted. You chuckled.

*ding dong*

"Oh! It must be auntie Jisoo." You said walking to the door.

-jungkooks pov-
I sat jungwoo down, picking up my phone.

Jungkook!! Kai is on his way!! Get jungwoo and y/n and leave!!-bambam.

jungkook looked up to fear on her face, a gun pointed at her head.

"K-kai, no bringing family in this." He chuckled, "Well jungkook, that's sucks because I just don't care."

"Mommy!-"  bang!

It was like everything was in slow motion, jungwoo. My baby. My sun. My light. My purpose. Laid on the floor cold, "jungwoo!" Y/n screamed, breaking out Kai  embrace.

Bang!
And that's when my heart stopped, when I saw the love of my life. My wife, fall on the ground, gasping for air.

I looked up to Kai that had a sick smirk plastered on his face. My heart shattered. The number one rule in the
Mafia circle is to NEVER bring family in this twisted game. And he broke that.

Kai lifted up his gun, pointing at me. I grabbed the gun on my waist.

Bang!
Bang!

Jungkook fell to the floor along with Kai. He looked at his son, then at Y/N.

She...smiled.
After all that happened she somehow still smiled. Only because, she lived the life she wanted, and didn't regret one bit. " I love you, kook"

"I love you y/n." He looked at jungwoo as a tear rolled down his face.

Happy birthday, son.

This sucked, I'm sorry :((