Chapter 1

"She's the type of flower that can still grow after a forest fire"-Acrewss

Greta Rosaline Barilla
"Stop! Please STOP! Let her go!"
I open my eyes and I touch my forehead that is now dripping of sweat, I throw my blanket off my body and stand up. Tears start coming down my cheeks while I pace back in forth the warm room, knowing that I can't breathe I reach for a cup of water next to my nightstand and drink it slowly.
Once am calmed down I check my phone for the time 4:20am. I was dreaming about what had happened last night, my father had yanked my mother outside and pushed her down to the almost green grass from the backyard. My father got mad because my mother had used the money for food instead of paying bills, it was the usual getting home from school and seeing my mother cry or screamed at for the same stupid reason MONEY. MONEY was always the problem in our home, and me and Serena my mother always been victims of my father Renato. Once he's back home from work he starts to drink, there's no day he isn't drinking and ready to expose his inner beast to us.
Little did I know everything would change.

I laid back to bed with my phone scrolling down through Instagram the usual just watching videos. By the time cute videos with couples came up I got bored and decided to go into the shower at only 5:45 since the bright sun was already shining through the curtains it was time to start the day. I walk to my tiny bathroom sitting my towel down next to the sink. I turn the faucet on and stepping in letting the warm water hit my head, I stayed there for god knows how long just overthinking about my life like always. Once I was finished with my shower routine I stepped out wrapping the yellow fuzzy towel around my chubby figure. I wasn't skinny but nor was I in bad shape I was more like in between. No I don't have a gap between my thighs, my stomach is flat but with stretch marks, my arms are a little floppy, my body was almost looking like an hourglass shape, my butt was there, I had my mothers curves. That didn't mean I wasn't insecure I might not be what most guys look for but again I don't care about people's opinions. This past year has thought me a lot I become stronger mentally, I had confronted my father something I wouldn't dare to do back then But now am different. After you go through hell you kinda get used to it because what else do you do. Renato was never a good father at least he would try, I didn't care for him to become a father figure I was used to him being cold. From his mouth never came a "I love you" it was more like "I want you to suffer" he was the definition of toxic, nothing good came out of him Nothing.

Hey guys am so excited about this story I hope you guys like it it's going to be extreme, there's going to be action, drama, a lot of mafia stuff, romance, you name it!!! You can call me Liliana nice to meet you all. Please be free to share this story with everywhere and with everyone! Published on June 16 '19