Chapter 1

One day Godzilla was passing by Infant Island, when he heard the gentle chirps of Mothra, his long time crush. "Was that Mothra", he said nervously.

Mothra POV

I was just waking up from bed and singing my morning chirps. When I hear Godzilla outside my cave, "Was that Godzilla, OH MY GOSH he's actually here" ,I said that because Godzilla has been my crush for over a thousand years now. "H-Hi Mothra how are you" ,he said 'he's so cute'
I said to myself.

Godzilla POV

Jeez this is hard, first I nervously said 'Hi Mothra how are you' now I don't know what to do. "Hi Godzilla I'm fine thanks" ,she said, goodness gracious I think I'm going to faint. And then I rudely get interrupted by my friend Rodan. Jee Rodan thanks.

Rodan POV

I fly towards Infant Island looking for Godzilla, well I found him, but I think I was interrupting, but either way I had to talk to him. I called him "Hey G I have to talk to you, can you come back to Monster Island with me".

(2 hours later)

Godzilla POV

"Well thanks for interrupting my talk with Mothra you oversized bird",I said to Rodan. "Sorry I just really need to talk to you" he said, "Well talk already so I can get back to Mothra" I said, "It's about Ghidorah, I think he's back and angry", he said , "Oh really" I said angrily. "And I think he's gonna go after Mothra", he said, "Oh no, not my 'Mosura' I'm going to show him". I angrily replied.