The Story Of Elmo

People used to think of Elmo as nothing but a traitor. Why? There was a war broken out. Let me tell you the full story.

As you may have heard from other Elmo Bible stories, Elmo once said "Let there be light!" And with a flash of light he created a beautiful place we now call earth.

Elmo created angels, such as Cookie Monster and Abby Cadabby, to occupy this land. Long story short, shizzzzz happened.

There was someone who nowadays would be considered the devil. His name was Snuffleupagus. Elmo and his angels went into war with Snuffleupagus and his demons, and of course, Elmo won.

This, however, was not the end of the story.

A few years later, Snuffleupagus, still angry about the war he lost, came up with a plan. He created a new species that he was sure would destroy Elmo. They were called the prinogans.

The prinogans were taught that Elmo and his angels were the bad guys. The prinogans were only acting upon what they were taught when they went into battle with Elmo. Their heads were filled with wrong information about our Lord and savior, but they had no way of knowing.

The prinogans were sick of hearing stories about Elmo and the angels, and decided they would do something. They snuck to the other side and attacked.

Elmo and his angels were fighting hard, even though they were severely injured. Elmo was the most injured of all, but the angels could not survive if he died.

The angels decided they would keep fighting and that Elmo needed to be treated.

Elmo went to a doctor and they did tests. They found out that the hand of a prinogan was controlling Elmo all along! The prinogans hand even moved when Elmo spoke!

Appalled, the doctors called Elmo a fake and a traitor, and decided that he must be hanged at once.

What they didn't know was that Elmo was born with a prinogans hand controlling him, and that the whole idea of prinogans was based off that hand. Snuffleupagus knew that Elmo had one, so he decided to add that part to something better to defeat Elmo.

After the battle, all of the angels were dead and Elmo had been hanged. The prinogans had won.

After a while of grieving and studying, the prinogans discovered that Elmo and the angels were doing no bad while they were alive! What they had been taught by Snuffleupagus was a lie!

Enraged, they decided to confront Snuffleupagus themselves.

They battled Snuffleupagus and his demons, and won. Snuffleupagus never knew that his own creations would soon get the better of him. Snuffleupagus and his demons were killed, leaving only Prinogans on the earth.

The prinogans decided that they would live on the earth instead of the underworld or overworld. They decided that they wanted nothing to do with what they used to be, so they changed their names and told different stories.

The prinogans were from then on called "humans"