Akashi Seijuuro (Lemon)

I try myself at this... Excuse me if my english is really bad >.< I don't find a prouf reader yet <<"

WARNING : Contains Sexual theme, so if you don't like those kind of thing you should stop now

________________________________________________________________________________

2 years since you ran away... Now you are in a university near to your apartment, you can breath more easily than before, when you were in Rakuzan.

You used to date the basketball captain Akashi Seijuuro, but you prefer to end your relation before he tells you to leave. You always thought that his family would never tolerate the fact he date a proletarian like you, you don't want to suffer so you ran away. Since then you manage during all your high school period to avoid Akashi.

Even if you're in a elite university, you're sure that you'll never see this red-haired guy anymore, he's to smart to go in this university. So you walk through the campus, with some friends, you heard someone calling after you :

"___" you turned quickly and see your best friend from high school running after you,

"___ it's been a while since Rakuzan, what did you do to your hair ???"

"I cut them because they were too long and I can't handle it (BF name)" you looked at her and you see at her sad gaze.

"come on, it will grows back, don't be sad for that" You take her hand and take her along to the cafeteria to have a little talk. You order a juice and you sit in front of (BF name).

"I know it's kind of taboo, but why do you break up with Akashi ?" ask you best friend with a questioning face

"I don't really want to talk about it, I just want to forget about that, I don't wanna get hurt anymore (BF name), otherwise, you're in this university ?"

Your best friend look at you with an awkward look "you're kidding me right ? I'm not a top student like you, I'm at (university name) and I was looking for you so I ask your mom" You weren't surprise, your mom really like your best friend. You look at the windows and you recall the past...

*2 years ago*

"We're over Akashi, I don't love you anymore, I'm sorry" you were about to leave the classroom, and Akashi pinned you against the nearest desk

"I won't allow it ___" With a furious glaze

"I won't obey Akashi, not ever again" you pushed him away and you go to the door, you whispered "I'm sorry Seijuuro..." and you ran away as far as you could, you're crying like hell somewhere.

*return to the present time*

"___ !" your best friend nearly screamed at you

"Huh ? Why are you shouting like that ?"

"You were dreaming you know ? You were thinking about Akashi ?"

"Don't bring this down please, I'm going to late, sorry (BF name) I've to go for a lecture" you say good bye to your best friend and you leave quickly the cafeteria. In the road to go to your lecture, you accidentally bump into someone.

"Are you okay ?" you heard a really familiar voice, you see a stretched hand in front of your eyes. You take this hand and get up.

"I'm really sorry I wasn't looking in front of me, thank you" you look at the person who lift you up, red hair, hetero-chromatic eyes... you don't want to believe it, you try to auto-convince yourself that it wasn't him.