Welcome to the rider ranch

Jess got out of her dads truck and stretched her legs. She walked to the back of the trailer.
"Alright, let's unload this...beast."
Jess chuckled. She opened the gate and grabbed her horse's halter.
"Dad, you're standing in horse poop."
He looked down.
"Ugh! In my new shoes! Listen I love you, but I gotta get to New York I have a very important meeting."
"Bye dad."
Her dad got back in the truck and drove off. Jess sighed as she set her tack on a fence.
"You must be miss Jessica!"
An elderly man said.
"Yes, but please just Jess."
He nodded and grabbed her saddle.
"Come on, Storm will be around in a bit."
Jess followed him and put her horse up. She smiled as she looked at all the horses.
"Are you competing in the next rodeo?"
Jess smiled.
"Yes sir."
He smiled.
"I'm Jason but everyone calls me j."
She smiled and nodded. A bunch of voices could be heard along with the sound of hoofs.
"Storm? This is Jess, she's a barrel racer and she'll be competing in the rodeo."
Jess POV
When I looked over I didn't expect Storm to be a girl...a hot girl at that. She smiled gently at me.
"Hello, Jess. If you want to tack up, I'll show you the arena."
I nodded and quickly saddled my horse before hopping on her. We rode for a few minutes. Her long black hair with blue streaks flowed behind her. Her jeans tight and fitted her well. Her flannel open to reveal her black cami under. Ugh what am I saying!?! I can't think about her. I shook my head, but the thoughts still there.
"And here we are." She leaned down and unlatched the gate.
"Go ahead." She pulled her stallion out of the way and immediately my mare recognized the barrel pattern and shot off. I went with the flow and we finished quickly.
"Well done but if you make it to the finals we have to learn to run together."
"Together!?!" I was hella confused.
"Yeah, that's my fault, I told the judges that the final was boring..."
I starred at her.
"How do you even train a horse to do that?"
She pulled a rope with clips on both ends it was about 6in.
"It's hard, she'll resist but you just have to reinforce and do it repeatedly until she can do it without the rope." She leaned over and attached it to my mates bridle and then to the stallions.
"Hop down we will walk them a few times till she's better adjusted."
To say my mare didn't like it was an understatement.
General POV.
Stormy and Jess worked repeatedly with the horses for 3 hours.
"Alright let's call it good." Stormy said as the slowed down . She unlatched the bridals.
The girls continued practicing for the next to months. Nothing significant happened. Stormy was sick. She laid in bed with a high fever. J shook his head.
"The boys and I gotta go in town for the next week but you can't be by yourself!"
"J, I'm fine!" She whined back.
"Mr j. I can stay with her." Jess offered. He smiled.
"You sure? She's a lot to handle when she's sick, she whines a lot." Jess chuckled and nodded
"Yeah I've got her." She said happily.
He nodded and kissed storm's head.
"Behave !"
She nodded and closed her eyes. Jess walked everyone out.  She said goodbye and fed the horses before going back in.
"Jess?"
"Hmm?" She asked as she got some wash cloths wet. She gently placed one under her neck and one on her forehead.
"Will you...lay with me?"
Jess chucked  her boots off and climbed in.
"Jess, are we close friends?"
"Yes,  Stormy, we are."
"I'm bisexual, and I really like you."
Jess starred at her.
"I don't know what I am anymore because I like you, but I've never liked a girl be-" Stormy cut her off by kissing her. Jess hesitated for a second before kissing her back.

A/N
There should be more.