one.

THE SUN LUSTERED in las vegas, shining through

THE SUN LUSTERED in las vegas, shining through. y/n's window, making her groan. y/n got up and walked towards her bathroom.

she got ready for school and walked down the stairs, she grabbed her lunch that her mother had made her earlier and shoved it in her backpack.

y/n walked out of her house, she walked towards her bus stop which was about 10 minutes away from where she lived. as she began to walk she noticed a boy, walking in front of her, one she didn't recognize.

y/n pulled out a cigarette from her pocket and lighter, and lit it, inhaling the dangerous fumes. she then began to catch up to the boy.

"hey!" y/n yelled after him. "wait!"

the boy turned around and stopped, looking over at y/n. y/n smiled, finally catching up to him. the boy wore circular glasses, making his eyes stand out more, he had very light brown hair, and seemed like he was on the softer side.

"you're new aren't you?" y/n asked, as she began to walk besides him.

"yeah, i just moved here." he simply said, looking over at the girl.

"cool, i'm y/n. just thought it was weird seeing someone walking around here." y/n spoke. "cigarette?"

"sure." he said, as y/n pulled out her cigarette packet and lighter. "i'm theo."

"well nice meeting you, theo." y/n smiled, as she lit theo's cigarette for him.

when the bus finally arrived, y/n searched for a seat, sitting on the back. theo followed behind her, sitting next to her.

"so where are you from?" y/n asked.

"new york." theo responded.

"damn, that's so cool. i've always wanted to go there. you like it here?"

"not really, i'm still not used to it."

"yeah i get it, don't think i've got used to it, las vegas sucks. i hate it here, sometimes i wish i could just run away and go somewhere like chicago, it would be a dream."

"yeah, not really liking the heat."

"you get used to it." y/n assured.

"i hope so."

as the two got off the bus, theo looked at the school and sighed. y/n looked over at theo, who seemed slightly anxious, as the two walked in together.