Anti Vax Cochealla 2019

“ANTI-VAX! ANTI-VAX! ANTI-VAX! ANTI-VAX!”

It was music to Ricardo Smith’s ears. After years of going to anti-vax rallies this was definitely the biggest he had ever been to.

    Ricardo Smith was 20 years old. He had been homeschooled as a child and never went to college. He was 5”8 and 140.32 pounds with blue eyes and was a brunette. He always had a string beanish build throughout his life and walked very lanky, he was white as a snowman and had a feminish tone of voice. His family was from Buford, Wyoming, his family was very religious and didn't believe in those unholy things the government calls vaccinations. As a child his parents never vaccinated any of their children he was the only one still left, the others had all gone to a summer camp and they all had gotten polio and died. Right at this point he was unemployed and spends most of his time going to anti-vax rallies like this.

    As they were walking Ricardo spots a man wearing a big black coat and he was trying to find something. Now mama had always told him to be nice to strangers who needed help. As he leaves the rally he sees the strange man took out a small black roundish device. This only makes Ricardo more confused.

    “Who is this strange man what does that black ball do?” He thinks to himself. As Ricardo finally gets and sticks his hand out in greeting the strange man pushes a button on the ball that Ricardo hadn’t seen.

    “Here you go kid” the man says as he tosses the ball to Ricardo. “Don’t drop it” Ricardo completely confused asks the man for further explanation, but he was gone. He shrugs and walks back to the rally.

    “How strange,” Ricardo thinks to himself “why would he give me such a nice  ball.” He starts to wonder of the purpose of the ball. “Maybe I could play four-square with it.” He smiles at this idea, he goes out to find some friends to do so. As he was walking around he sees his old friend Jonathan John, now Jon was very similar to Rick in many ways. He was 5’9”, white, 170 pounds, blonde with brown eyes, very athletic, and was 20 years old. He has a slight british accent though sometimes it sounded more australian, he had met people like Ricardo at anti-vax rallies. He was born in Great Britain, and his family loved the show Game of Thrones so they called him Jon Snow.

    His family life was very strange, growing up rich his parents homeschooled him and they had always been very anti-vax, though he never went to church. He has two elderly parents and a brother who vaccinated a few years ago so they don’t talk about him much. He is right now unemployed and living off his parents riches, for they had been apart of the very proclaimed law firm Dewy, Cheatem, and Howe. Since he was unemployed he spends a lot of time at anti-vax rallies were he meets people like Ricardo.

    Ricardo walks up to Jon to ask him. “ You wanna play four square”

    “Sure” answers Jon, then a thought came to his head. He looks between the two of them, then counts softly, after a few minutes Jon blurts out.

    “Wait!” Jon exclaims. “In four square we need at least four people to play, it’s in the name”. Jon then puts his hands on his waist feeling very triumphant from his discovery, his mom would of been so proud of him, doing all that math and thinking all by himself. It took Ricardo a few minutes to understand Jons advanced way at looking at things.

    “Oh!” Ricardo finally realizes, “That means we need two more people in order to play”

    “But who else should we ask?” asks Jon

    “I’m not sure” Ricardo wonders

    “Well then we should ask some people”.

So the two of them go out into the crowd looking for people to play four square with.