Broke up and New Goggles.

**GOGGLES POV**
Goggles- "*walks to home and sees rider with someone on bed* Rider? Is this what I'm seeing? You are cheating on me!?
Rider- "*mind* shit, now what I'm going to say to him? *normal* huh....Technically he is better than you! You are trash goggles!
(This is an alternative dimension, Rider would never cheat on goggles)
Goggles- "*cries and runs away*"
(END OF GOGGLES POV)

(AFTER THAT, GOGGLES WENT MISSING FOR DAYS)
Glasses- "It's been a while since goggles showed up...Do you something happened to him? *Asks worriedly*
Headphone- "I'm gonna text rider. *Texts rider* Rider! Goggles went missing.
Rider- "*Texts back* Really? I was kinda thinking where he was...I'm gonna find him.

(Now...With goggles missing, Let's go to one of the original character of the book)
???: I'm never gonna show myself in there again.....fucking traitor!
???: I'm gonna change my name and buy a new home...My name will be......Well...one of the ancients name was like...Scott....Mike....Jade....Jack....I'll use one of these names...I'll use Jack.
Jack: also I'm gonna create my own writing and language...I want to be special, well I don't have a purpose for it, but i'll waste my time with this.
(MONTHS LATER)
(WITH GLASSES,HEADPHONES,BOBBLES)
Headphone- "*Cries* I miss goggles...."
Glasses- "*comforts Headphone* He will appear eventually, So calm yourself down."
Headphone- "What if he was Squidnapped? And rider is trying to find him for like months."
Glasses- "*Looks away* *Mind* she is right....what if he was Squidnapped? *Normal* I don't think he is.
Glasses- "But we'll find him!"
(With Goggles A.K.A Jack.)
Aftee months of creating language and writing to waste my time. Which I don't know why I did it, but I guess I'll admit, I liked it.

(REMEMBER, THE TITLE CLEARLY SAYS RED EYE GOGGLES, Or I mean Alternative goggles, this universe the sweet goggles and his happy face died. He is not goggles anymore also "Jack" changed his Tentacles and face)
Jack- "Long time no see, Inkopolis."
Jack- "*mind* good thing I purchased a house before I got in inkopolis.*normal* *sees some inklings which was the S4
Jack- "Hello, what can I help you? *said in a serious tone.*
Army- "you seem new around here, you might wanna want help to travel through inkopolis"
Jack- "I've been here before in a long time. I don't need instructions, Thank you for your cooperation.
Jack- "*Walks to the tower and founds him self on a arena*"
Teammate- "LISTEN HERE! IM GONNA GO FOR THE MIDDLE! YOU GO ON THE LEFT AND YOU *points at the inkling with ponytail Tentacles* (which is Jack) I'LL MAKE A PATH FOR YOU ON THE MIDDLE AND YOU ATTACK THEM WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!"
Jack- "*nods* Sure thing pal.
Jack- "*talks in my mind the language I created* this team means business, I like it.
Jack- "*Goes in the middle and swims in the ink the teammate made for me, and then I got my duallies and shot every enemy inkling* C'mon guys paint the floor. *said in a calm serious tone*
(Jack: We won by 75,0%, which was the highest I could get.)
Jack- "*gets out of the tower*"
Teammate: Good job out there, Man!
Teammate: wanna hangout?
Jack- "*looks at the inkling with a serious face* I'm sorry, thanks for the invite, but I quite tired now and I have business to attend to. Maybe another time. *I said walking away*"
Teammate: WAIT! Can I get your name?
Jack- "*stops and looks at the inkling* Jack, my name is Jack. *said calmly and serious, and walks to my home*
Jack- "*Mind* ahhhhhh there is no place like home! *normal* *Unpacks my things for the another house i was in.* I'm going to sleep. *Jumps in bed and sleeps*

(With the S4)
Army- "That new guy was surely....formal and serious."
Aloha- "Yep, I think there is something wrong with that guy. His eyes were...red."
Skull- "I don't think there is something wrong with him"
Army- "He didn't even was intimidated when we reached him, he treated us like normal inklings!"
Skull- "We should learn more about him, let's call him to hang out with us!"
Army- "Do you think it's a good idea?"
Mask- "Why are you so afraid Army? You are afraid of a single inkling?"
Army- "N-no! I'm not! Okay then let's call him when we meet up with him."