Chapter 1

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING MARVEL I ONLY OWN THE STORY AND PLOT

It was a normal day in New York City with rushing cars and clear skies. The sun grew bigger as it Rose up in the sky.
Miles' POV

*YAWN "Man I gotta catch up on my sleep more, can't New York take care of itself atleast for 8 hours?"

He proceeded to get up from his bed as he saw if it was 11am.

"I slept for a while huh?" He thought as he remembered what he did the night before. He stopped about 20 crimes in a timespan of 4 hours. Then he had to help his dad out at the station. THEN he had to go out on a grueling night of patrol before heading back to his house to sleep the rest of the night away.
Then his spider sense started tingling like the alarm of the purge movie.
"What's going on?" He said as he instinctively looked out the window. There had been an explosion at oscorp.
"Oscorp... AGAIN?!" He thought as he grabbed his suit and jumped out the window.

30 Minutes Earlier.

DP POV

"Well hello everyone! The names Deadpool! I mean of course you know who I am, otherwise why would you have clicked on this book?" Right now I'm in the middle of an assassination job I got from a really good paying client. My job you may ask? ANNIHILATE NORMAN OSBORN. I'm on the roof of oscorp, (don't ask me why) Then o proceed to set A. LOT. OF. BOMBS. ON. THE. ROOF. "Hey reader!" I say " ever wonder what it's like to fall through an exploding hole? That's me when I'm with Vanessa on a Saturday night. (Without actual explosions). I then jump as high as I can and activate the bombs as I fall through.
"HEY NORMIE OSBORN! HOPE YOU PACKED YOU BAGS CAUSE YOUR GOING ON A TRIP OF DEATH!"

And with that this concludes chapter 1
Really excited to make chapter 2 see you guys next time