𝐈𝐈

The Palace was a marvelous piece of architecture

Gold encrusted on the walls, the windows, even on the chandeliers.

Everything reflected the opulence of the Imperial family.

Distinguished guests filled the immense ballroom.

Both men and women were dressed in their fancier attire tonight.

From there and then, everything was perfect.

In the center of the room, people danced to their heart content.

Laughs, giggles, flatteries, everyone was having fun.

Suddenly, the sound of trumpets filled the room.

"The Imperial Family !"

Everyone stopped chatting and bowed down.

Right then, the entrance doors opened, and the Imperial family entered.

People are still amazed by this family, which seemed to be a living painting.

Emperor Alexander was in his fifties but still maintained a youthful look.

His wife, Empress Georgina, was still as beautiful as ever.

However, most of the stares were mainly directed towards the Crown Prince, Helios.

He was the very definition of beauty.

Light brown hair reflected the light of the chandeliers complemented by two oceans drops,

And petal-like lips paired with porcelain-like skin.

He was delicately beautiful, and many young women drolled at the sight of him.

After the introduction, everyone returned to their previous activities.

But, some brave souls gathered around the Imperial family, mainly women.

After all, the Crown Prince's engagement was known only by the families involved.

So, many unmarried women came to try their luck with the unapproachable Prince.

But, it was a big fail when suddenly ' Duchesse Irina Yuste' was announced.

The stone-faced Prince suddenly smiled and looked towards the entrance.

There stands his lover and, hopefully, his future wife in all her glory.

People could not help but also be mesmerized by her.

My empress, you are finally here.

______________________