"I Love You"

Yaya could only stare blankly outside her window, and her gaze was locked watching a figure, and it was a boy. The boy was just outside his house, smiling and talking with a few girls, and his expression was uncomfortable and the smile in his face was forced. Yaya suspects that the girls were his fans, and were probably asking him out on a date or giving some presents judging from the boy's expression.

She sighs, and irritation was obvious on her voice. "Why can't you just ignore them like Fang?"

But She knew that the kind, gentle and caring hero wouldn't just ignore someone, and besides... He was Boboiboy. He payed attention to his fans, and treated them kindly even if they: Stalk him, Take random photos of him, threaten any girls that comes close to him, bully girls that he helped, steal his eraser or basically any small items and etc. Like dudes and dudettes, Yaya knew they were creepy as hell, and she did handle some of them sadly.

"Eeeek! Your so awesome Boboiboy!" One girl squealed loudly.

"Come with us to the mall!"

"How do you grow more handsome each day?"

She sees Boboiboy smile at them strangely, and he replies like the nice idiot he is "U-um" Yaya stared at him while frowning, and she thought "Can't these girls see how uncomfortable he is? And dude, just dismiss them! Its not that hard!"

Yaya huffed as she looked away from them, and she stands up and heads towards her bookshelf, probably grabbing a book for her to read. Looking at her bookshelf with wonder, her eyes land on the novel her friend Ying gave her which she haven't read, and the reason was because it was a romance novel. Ying would always talk about the novel to her saying 'the main character in this novel reminds me about you', and Yaya would always think "How could a main character of a romance novel be similar to me in anyway?". Because boredom was a powerful force, Yaya finally decided to grab this book, and might as well be done with reading it.

"Falling In Love With My Bodyguard? What the- How can this type of romance cliche have any similarity to me? Whatever." Yaya turned the book to read the summary of the book. "The story revolves around a 18 year old teenage girl named Hannah Dane, who's life changes drastically when she finds out her parents had hired a bodyguard for her, despite of having her own incredible powers that she could protect herself with. She then learns that her bodyguard is the one and only Benedict, who is famous from even beyond our galaxies. Though she is one of his fans, Hannah dedicates herself to keep their relationship as bodyguard and client. But... What if she finds herself falling in love with him?" Yaya read out loud, and she raises a brow at this.

"And here I thought Ying thought of me more like as Diane from Beat Heroes." Yaya muttered to herself. "After all she was like a superhero with a hidden identity, and now that I think of it, when she's around Blake she is similar to Lyra the hidden princess genie from A Genie Mystery. They both get shy and a stuttering mess as long as they're crushes Blake and Brian are around. Still they both manage to become good and fierce leaders around them."

She glanced at her window before looking back at the book, "Strangely they both remind me of someone... I wonder who it is." She opens the book, and flips to the first chapter. "First Chapter... The Beginning of a Day..."

Strangely Yaya was engrossed to the book, and had stuck her nose in it for the whole day . She didn't even notice the day has flew by or that she didn't even take notice of time, and since her family were away so there were no disturbances. As quick as she can read, and unfortunately Yaya almost reached the ending of the book.

Hannah looked at Benedict with determination shining in her eyes, this was it, she had to tell him how she felt before he leaves her. She took a deep breath, an attempt to calm her quick beating heart. She called out to him, her voice failing her as she does so. "B-Benedict."