1: Delusion

A smirk of a sort finds it way onto the side of Thomas' cheek. Outward, his grand arms raise presenting himself fully at ease but behind the scenes he knows his people are hard at work.

"Pay close attention my good people." He begins softly, adding a tinge of uncertainty for effect. In pure silence and one gleaming light. His clothes look brilliant tonight, paying Maffy the extra eighty euros was well worth it. No one dares to make a sound when he comes to town or is preforming. They could miss it, or god forbid ruin it.

Evenly, he steps forward taking the soft glance of a woman diminishing the space between them, behind him a light follows steadily, its heat lay heavy on his shoulders.

"Listen to me very carefully Dear." He whispers in her freshly curled hair and lavander scented garments just loud enough that her and the closest people around could hear. There exists a healthy distance between them however Thomas' height he pulls himself closer, her breath staggers on his neck, she can barely breathe, it is almost improper, unsanitary. "You bring me happiness and fill me full of delight." He makes his words crisp so clearly understood. His hand reaches down gathering the ends of her skirt just grazing her leg and she faints to the ground.

"There it is ladies and gentlemen!" Thomas steps back from the now fallen girl and a roar of people begin to clap amazed of what they just saw.

As it sounds, his trick is not spectacular, perhaps a simple trick of seduction, the biggest idiots still end up having unwanted children, however they are not seen. This is the point of magic. Within the viewers eyes they would have seen Thomas simply point to the woman grazing his index the slightest to the tip of her finger and next, her fall to the ground as if paralyzed with Thomas' command. All the women in crowd in front of Thomas hold their husbands but at the end of the day they will return to their beds and wish they were that woman who fainted at the meer soft gesture of Thomas Edutrain. Thomas new this, and he used it greatly to his advantage.

He wipes the brim of his forehead and adjusts his brilliant violet hat to tilt the slightest casting the most daunting showdow over his brooding face and cover one eye before pulling out two rings from his pocket.

"Regardez moi!" He states full of power awaiting for the essence off chatter to stop dead. Hoyt in the background plays his violin ever so softly kicking down the light switch with his foot. A glow of a yellow lamp shines under Thomas' chin as he lifts the rings. These rings aren't the kind you slip onto a finger, Thomas would be way to tempted to put that ring to use if he ever let himself get a hold of one. These rings fit comfortably in the palm of his hand. One hand over the other his fingers shift into position spinning the rings with just the muscles of his palms. His hands separate revealing the spinning rings in his hands hoovering evenly and slowly raising an d lowering defying gravity, as though there was a lava lamp contraption working behind the scenes until they fall flat to the floor clattering near his feet accompanied by a roar of cheers and salutes from the crowd. A break in concentration.

"Quiet you fools!" He shouts staring down at the fallen rings feeling apprehensive for his loss of concentration. The crowd laughs at his final act of the night.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen for sharing a wonderful evening with me." Thomas bows three times as his cast behind the scenes also come on stage presenting themselves. However they weren't the star. Thomas was.

This whole operation was built on his reputation, this industry is not easy at all, it keeps you on your toes, but passion changes everything.

An echo followed Thomas as he left the stage and followed behind the scenes. Not days ago he instructed Hoyt to build him a set of stairs to walk down so he could feel as if he was stepping off a real stage perhaps in an established opera house or concert hall and not in an old trailer stolen at least twice.

"You had a wicked crowd tonight." Hoyt congratulated with his arms our ready to replace Thomas' show jacket or a real one which served a purpose.

"We had a wicked crowd tonight, you know that I couldn't do any of this without your assistance." Thomas nods in his direction sliding a light ciggarette between his thin lips.

Thomas felt Hoyt's smirk behind him however Thomas knew what he spoke was a lie, Thomas was truly the star, however that was part of the show. He was a character even to his mates that made this all happen, Thomas was the only face seen by the public. Thomas brought a lighter close to his lips sheilding with the palm of his hand frm the drafts within the trailer. He was the last fleeting thought of every woman in that room, and he knew it.