~•~A Turn Of Events~•~

The screams echoed down the hall as Jeremy was being carried by two doctors. He had been put in a straight jacket to keep him from running off. He kicked and screamed but the doctors had a good grip on him. They reached the end of the hall, they unbuckled every belt as quickly as they could. "I-I don't belong here, A-All I need is Mountain Dew Red!" He shouted. The doctors blocked out his voice as they opened the door and shoved him in. They slammed the door shut before Jeremy could pick himself off the ground. "I-I'm not crazy I don't belong here!" He got up off the ground and started banging on the padded door. Tears falling from his cheek.

"They won't listen be any help-" A voice said from across the room. The freckled boy turned to face the stranger in the room. It was a small filipino boy, about a third or more of his size, He looked to be in a high school grade levels. The boy sat in a wooden chair, facing the wall. He looked to be restrained with a Straight Jacket, He hopped down from his chair turning face Jeremy. "Mind giving a helping hand?" He said, fidgeting with his Jacket.

Jeremy panicked and the new face in the room. This unfamiliar face, staring back at him. He blurted out the first demand in his mind. He stuttered out, "T-Tell me who you are first, how do I know if I could trust you?!?" Having a panic attack right now isn't working out for Jeremy, Praying to hear some knock on the door. To hear the sweet voice of somebody coming to get him.

"Michael Mell.." He responded to the frantically asked question. "Do you really think I'm gonna hurt you, Hell. I'm in your situation here." He motioned his eyes down to the Restraint hugging his body. He wanted so badly out of his 'Prison' Of belts and buckles.

Jeremy let out a small sigh, gaining some control over his emotions. Sniffles erupted from his space. He felt helpless with his only choice to assist this 'Stranger'. He walked towards Michael, Starting to undo the complex belts. Jeremy took a few steps back as the Jacket held weakly onto Michael's shoulders.

Michael threw the piece of clothing at the wall with hatred for it. He had been in that Jacket for a few days. Michael hugged himself tightly, Burying his arms into his chest. He walked over to a small couch nearby, laying down on it. He bit his lip slightly, "Why... Why were you sent here? Why are you in the ward for Violent patients? You don't seem like the...Aggressive kind." He questioned Jeremy.

Jeremy was now leaned against a corner. Feeling a looming figure behind him, trying his best to pay no mind. " I-I was sent here because I tried to explain to my parents why I needed a Mountain Dew Red. All I knew about them is that they were discontinued in the 90's.  Nobody I had in my life knew where to get any. So I explained why I needed it. So I decided to take this Super Computer from Japan, it was fine at first giving me advice and stuff. Then it started getting out of control and when I tried to ask, I was sent here. Apparently having 'Schizophrenia', I am not crazy right!?!" He explain, more of a word vomit way. He took a deep breath before asking Michael. "So What brings you here?"

Michael was afraid to answer the question, having flash backs to memories he did want to see. "I have a pretty serve Paranoia Disorder and have violent panic attacks. That's why I was restrained, I had a really bad out Burst a few days ago. I-I uhm... Broke glass for...Reasons.." He glanced down at his wrists, still pushed into his white shirt. "Sometimes, I use medicine to control my mind."

"D-Do these lash outs happen often?" The stuttering male asked, hesitation hinting in his voice. He wanted to help this 'Michael' character, but didn't know how, too afraid to approach him at the moment. He felt guilty for asking.

"Depends on my mood at the time, I was.. A bit too stressed out." The smaller male admitted, hugging himself tighter. "B-But today I feel fine."

"That's great that you're doing better." Jeremy said before jerking his head behind himself. "Do you mind?" He hissed at the wall, the feeling not fading on bit. "Sorry." He uttered, nervousness in his voice.

Michael rested his arm over his eyes, blocking out the small amount sunlight coming in through the barred window. "You didn't answer my question, Why were you sent to this specific ward?" He questioned once more.

"I," He took a moment to think about his choice of words. "I usually also have out bursts when my 'Squip' tries to take over me sometimes. I get... Incredibly violent." Jeremy  said, ashamed of admitting this.

"I have really Violent ones too. Though we do have a stray cat that helps out everyone.." A weak smile painted on his face. "You should meet her one day." Michael suggested softly.

"A stray cat? They allow you to have animals here?" He said questionably. He was a bit confused on how they would allow animals, or how they would be able to sneak a cat in.

"They don't let us have animals, though you can find Mink sneaking around the court yard." He Smiled happily, remembering the good times he had the the little fluff ball. "Oh I forgot to mention, her name is Mink. At least that's what I call her." He sat in on the comfy furniture piece, smiling softly.

They continued to talk for a few hours, always finding some new subject about Jeremy's new 'home' for a while. They started to create a bond, starting a new journey of ups and downs.

            ~••~•~••~•End Of Chapter 1~•~••~•