part 1

recess ended and it was time for boring old class again. we had maths with a bludge teacher so i could do whatever i want. i had none of my friends in my maths class so it got kinda boring after a while. i asked my teacher for a bathroom pass and went to the bathroom to chill and kill off some time. i entered the bathroom and went straight to the end of the stalls. our bathroom was massive i had a lot of privacy at the end of the stalls and they were probably the most clean because no one goes there.

the bathroom which i usually go in was occupied so i went for second best option and went into the stall next to it. i scrolled through my phone for a bit but i kept hearing very heavy breathing from the stall next to me. it sounded almost like a moan being stopped from escaping.

i got interested in what was happening next door so i stood on the toilet seat to peak over. to my surprise, there was a girl masturbating with one hand while the other was covering her mouth.

i wrote a quick note and passed it underneath the bathroom stall "hey bby girl. need a little hand in there ;)"
i heard nothing for a while but soon enough she passed a note back saying "stall door opened if you want me ;)" and the sound of the lock turning was heard.

i entered the stall unbuttoning my shirt and unbuckling my skirt. she was already naked waist down so i threw my shirt and skirt onto the rail attached to the walls and walked up to her seductively.

"talk about a sexy body huh" she said lowly smirking.

"a slut like you shouldn't be talking. i didn't know you were into girls" i said whispering back.

we started swaying our hips side by side my hands on her waist and her arms around my neck. i kisses her passionately and aggressively hungry for the sex. she started giggling and turned her back towards me. she put her hands against the wall and started twerking up and down. "come get me bitch"

i groped her ass cheeks and spread them. i kneeled down and shoved my face into her fat ass while she twerked. i started licking her asshole slowly my way down her legs. her thighs were thick and her curves were sexy.
she turned around and kneeled down with me connecting our lips starting a makeout session. for a while it was just intense making out but soon i got really thirsty again and slid my fingers down her thighs rubbing her clit. she started moaning into my lips turning me on. i went over to my skirt and got out a dildo from its pocket. it wasn't big but it didn't the job. i gave it to her and she strapped it on. she sat on the toilet seat and i climbed over inserting the plastic dick into my wet pussy.

to be continued....