We met !!! Again

My dear friends,

Thank you for choosing to read my stories ...

It's about our beloved Arshi ... I had this thought from Long but didn't wanted to persuade two stories at a time hence I delayed for sometime ...now that "somebody's me" has crossed certain chapters I thought I can write another story ...So here you go a new Journey of our beloved Arshi ...

-
AK
__________________

It was past midnight ... usually at this time people will be sleeping peacefully In their home ... but a Girl was running to save her life ... she was running continuously time to time looking back to see is anyone following her ... luckily there were none still she didn't stop she knew she need to run as much as far possible... her heavy lehenga was not helping .... she stopped to catch a breath ... she held her left hand to her heart and started breathing heavily... suddenly her heartbeats quickened ... she stopped in her tracks and looked at the SUV passing in next to her ... she looked at squinting her eyes have better picture of the car number ... she recognised it ... it was her Arnav's car ....

Without thinking much she shouted "Arnav" ...

Arnav was driving back to his house... he was feeling drowsy .. he was lazily driving the car ... as usual in his grumpy mood ... he was passing the main road towards his house suddenly his heartbeat quickened... only one thing
came in his mind Khushi
Why would she will come to Delhi ...

Its impossible for her to be in Delhi that too at this time, shrugging his thought Arnav looked at the rare view mirror to take right turn, what he heard was his Name taken loudly by a girl ...he was stunned looking at the petite figure in bridal dress he abruptly stopped the car and took a closer look at the women who was standing little far from his vision ... she was panting.. Trying to regularize her breathing clutching lehenga from her left hand and her right hand was near to her heart... that was the moment Arnav realized that it was women in need of help for sure... otherwise why would any girl walkout of the house in the bridal dress that too in the middle of night in deserted road, he got down from the his car started walking towards a women .... As he decreased the gap in between of them ... reality started to stuck him with a awe.... It was not random women, whom he thought that she may needs help... it was his girl.. His KHUSHI ... he started walking towards her little faster ....

Khushi saw Arnav stopping the car and felt immense sense of protected... she had tears in her eyes ... with expected eyes she started walking towards Arnav ...

Both of them were happy to see each other nonetheless they had their own speculation about the appearance of each other infront of them after long time

By looking arnav who had increased his pace walking towards her khushi stopped walking stood rooted... she was at peace after long time ... it was serene for her to see Arnav ... she filling him in her eyes. In her heart and in her mind ...she doesn't need anything else ... this was her solace it was her home her Arnav... everything had stopped for her... she didn't hear what Arnav was saying infact what he was shouting ....

Arnav increased his pace by looking at the headlight which was beaming behind Khushi... he started running towards her without thinking his eye diluted looking at the vehicle nearing her ...he shouted at her "Khushi Move from there" he was signaling her to move aside by throwing his hand in air showing her to move towards the footpath ..but she was rock solid before he could reach her the vehicle crossed his path he looked at the horrible truck which crossed his SUV with the full speed and within seconds it sped away from his vision ... he turned back to see khushi ... she was laying on the road within pool of her own blood .. Arnav lost all his colors on his face and ran to her... he took her in his arms ... khushi didn't relaise what happened with her a minute ago she circled her hands to Arnav's neck and said " Arnav... Im sorry" arnav had tears in his eyes " Khushi open your eyes... see me... damn it look at me... "

Khushi slightly closed her eyes Arnav patted her cheeks " khushi open your eyes look at me everything gonna be fine I will take you to the hospital.. damn it don't close your eyes... Please"

Khushi smiled weakly as if it was last minutes she touched arnav's cheek and said "I MISS YOU"

And closed her eyes her hands dropped from his cheek.. Arnav shouted holding her in his both the hands and hugged her tightly near to his heart and shouted "No you cant close your eyes just like that damn it ... please open your eyes ... Khushi "?

—————
So how is it ?? Did you guys like the chapter... let me know your opinion

.... thank you for reading 📖
Apologies for the mistakes
PC : google images
-
AK