Bleak

"Third Option"

Thirdy

I can't believe it, all along I was being such a hassle to her. I thought I was doing everything for her to be happy but it was all for my selfish intentions. I didn't think that i'd reach this far and I'm so stupid for not realizing how she truly feels for me. I don't know how to be better, I don't know how to make things right. I feel like I'm about to explode, and I can't stop fidgeting my phone. My thoughts were cut off when my sister spoke.

"Where do you guys wanna eat?" Dani asked while fixing her bangs.

Jules was busy plugging her charger but replied "Vanie's craving for pizza daw"

"Yes! And pasta!! Aglio olio!!" Kat blurted with sparkling eyes.

Rench just told everyone to hurry up on deciding so he can make reservations or even order in advance for them.

"Wait si ate Bea kasi baka she doesn't like pasta, matagal pa ba sya on her phone?", Vanie asked.

My heart went crazy again when I heard her name. I started bombarding Van with messages asking him to call me asap. When he did I immediately picked up.

"Hey Van what's wrong?", I promptly asked him, not giving him a chance to speak

"Huh?", Van sounded confused on the other line.

"Oh you need me there? Okay I'm coming, See you in a bit bro ingat ka", i said and immediately ended the call.

I stood up hurriedly grabbed my stuff and said "Guys I'll go ahead I have to help my friend eh"

"Agad? Thirds sayang naman libre ko pa sana", Rench replied

"Yeah sorry next time na lang urgent eh", I said while hugging jules-my bestie goodbye

"Kuya you should say bye to Vice also, drop by his dressing room", Dani said after kissing my cheeks.

"Yeah yeah I will. Ingat ka dans ok text me when you're about to leave. Bye guys" then I brisk walked my way out of abs-cbn building while regretting that I agreed to be part of their GGV guesting.

The next day is no different for me. I was up at 5:30 drove to Katipunan for my early morning training did extra laps and went to therapy after. I saw ate bethel so i flashed a smile and greeted her good morning. She eyed me carefully like she is looking through me so I switched my attention to mama Lou who is currently feeling pleased at herself while hiding something behind her back. I tilted my head with crinkled nose to ask her what she's up to then she handed me a lunch box.

"Nagrequest ako sa mom ko na gawan ka din nya ng breakfast kasi you looked tired when you called me on facetime", she said while looking at the tupperware.

"Grabe thank you Mama Lou you didn't have to, nakaabala pa ako kay tita", i replied while scratching my nape kasi nahihiya ako sa kanya.

"Ano ka ba? I gotchu kaya!", she said then proceeded to prepare her equipment on the bed beside me

I sat down and leaned to her shoulder, "It's okay Thirds hinga ng malalim, eat your breakfast, and relax for a bit. Ako bahala sayo", she responded while messing with my hair.

Breakfast food is my comfort food, I could eat this the whole day. Mama Lou has been there with me since I was in highschool and she really knows how to brighten up my mood. When I finished my food, I changed my position to start my therapy. Just when I was thinking that this therapy is the most painful thing in the world, I heard Bea's voice looking for ate Beth and I could hear that she's not alone and she's with AJ. I know that voice because I always talk to AJ in UAO. When I sensed she's walking closer I covered my eyes with my forearm and pretended to sleep. I can't see her, heck I can't even talk to her.