"My Wish for You to Say"

You were too harsh that night. The words “I’m sorry” is too difficult for us that we take it to the end. Because you’re ill-tempered, we fight over stupid things numerous times a day, and every day.

        I said that you’re different from other guys. I was still like a young girl with a soft heart for you. I was the one who is always smiling next to you, and you’re still too young too. With the excuses that you are busy, you postpone our date. Upset over the breakup, we are silent.

        So back then, over the blue moonlight, I fell down on my bed but can’t sleep. Still wondering for the things that I want you to realize, I gazed it all up over a wishing star. And for the words that I want you to say, it comes like these: “I was too harsh that night. I didn’t know you would really leave. You take off crying, and I look around and think that you’ll come back by tomorrow, and definitely you’ll call me first in the morning. Baby, I’m so bad that I want to be good to you. I can’t even say sorry, because it’s hard for me to accept that I am wrong. With the excuses that I’m busy, I postponed our date. Because I’m sorry, because I’m frustrated, I turned my head. Upset over the breakup, we are silent. Now, you as the bride of my dreams, we are just friends now.”

        “Everyday day and night, I’m so mean because I’m so real. Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl. I’m sorry, but I can’t change. Don’t say a thing. I act tough, but I’m not inside. Don’t abandon me, because you know that there’s no one who will understand me like you do. I’m the one you love, but sorry I’m a bad boy. The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain, but baby don’t leave me. Why? Well yes, I’ll tell you the truth, and the truth is I need you my lady. I know you still love me. Oh baby, come back to me.”

        Words that I’ve been longing to hear from you, is the wish that I perceive to gaze all up over a wishing star. Every night, holding my perseverance, I believe in it, just like fairy tale, that it will all come true. More than that, I’m greatly hoping that it won’t only remain, as my wish for you to say. :(