Lucinda-Jayne C.Matthews

Age-
13-14 (season 1)
14-15 (season 2)
15 (season 3)

Nicknames
Lucy,Lulu,Luce,(by Everyone)
Lulu,Lou,Lucy,Cherub,(by Riley) Lulu,Sweetie,Cherub, (By Maya)
Corpanga Jr. (by Josh)
Lillian,Lily,Leah,Lydia,Louisa,Blondie,Goldilocks,Baby Corpanga,Kiddo
(by Eric)
Honey,Sweetie,Darling,Sister,Kiddo(by Topanga and Cory)
Louzvilla(by Riley in "Girl Meets True Maya&"Girl Meets Her Monster" )
Lulu (by Two Shoes Louie)

Lucy Matthews  is the main character and title character of Girl Meets World. She is the fifteen-year-old daugter of Cory and Topanga.She is also Riley's older twin sister.

Her Father, Cory Matthews is her ninth grade history teacher at JQA and her history teacher at Abigail Adams, where she interacts with her best friends Riley Matthews,Maya Hart, Farkle Minkus, and Lucas Friar. She is portrayed by Brec Bassinger.

Apperance
Physically, the adolescent Lucy is a beautiful young woman; She has a very different face shape to riley's. She has a heart-shaped face, a light complexion, and bright blue eyes with blonde hair that reaches her mid back; she mostly wears her hair up,but occasionally wears it down,curly or straight. She has a slim and marginally athletic physique.

Style

Lucy's personality is reflected in her sartorial preferences, which consist mainly of floral patterns or solid colors. She also layers her clothing, preferring to wear long sleeves or T-shirts under dresses. Her shoe collection consists of mostly boots of varying lengths and heels, combat boots and the occasional sneakers.

Lucy is bubbly, outgoing, cheerful, optimistic, intelligent, and mature for her age, and while she is also sensitive, she is not afraid to voice her opinion about things, and will readily stand up for her friends and family.

*Special Facts*
•She is a daddy's girl
•She has a special bond with the Matthews family(Cory's Side)
•She was born on the 5th June
•She is the eldest by two years
•She has a very strong bond with Auggie,as she normally looks after him when the parents aren't there.
•She has a stronger bond with her father but her bond with her mother is equally as strong.
•Maya Hart,other than Riley,is Lucy's best friend.
•Her favourite Tv Show is Friends and Full House.
•Her favourite food is Mexican Food.
•If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader by john adams is Lucy's favourite quote
•She doesn't deal well with change as seen in Girl Meets Bay Window.
•She is currently dating Farkle Minkus.
•She calls Eric,Uncle Ricky and he calls her Cousin Lulu.

playlist
scars to your beautiful by alessia cara
~But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart~

take me home by jess glynne

~Came to you with a broken faith
Gave me more than a hand to hold
Caught before I hit the ground
Tell me I'm safe, you've got me now~

only you by little mix x cheat codes

~I'm broken here tonight and darling no one else can fix me
Only you, only you
Oh no one else can fix me
Only you, only you, only you
And no one else can fix me
Only you, oh~

little me by little mix

~Run too fast and you'll risk it all,
Can't be afraid to take a fall,
Felt so big but she looks so small,
Wish I knew back then
What I know now.
Wish I could somehow
Go back in time and maybe listen to my own advice.~