Σ>―(chapter IX)♡→

🌕🌃🔭🌃🌑

°Instagram

lilyalvares posted a new photo

liked by: mariahamato, daviddobrik, rossbutler and 436,587 others

lilianalvares: I'm practicing on how
to dress like david because i will be
taking over his channel and tesla
soon. 🌑

tagged: 📷 daviddobrik

view all 48,204 comments

daviddobrik: i did not stand under the sun for 15 minutes taking good ass photos of you just to receive this slander
lilyalvares :daviddobrik at least i gave photo creds?

natalinanoel: does that mean you're my new boss?? because YES!!
lilyalvares: natalinanoel i'll be a way better boss than that dobrik boy
daviddobrik: natalinanoel don't make me fire you natalie.
user1: 'that dobrik boy' oomff the shade

user2: YES LILY!! QUEEN OF ALL BLACK

user3: why does david and lily look so good in all black
user4: an iconic duo ughhh

eringilfoy: so that's why you and david were matching this morning

jeffwittek: lookin' good little l
lilyalvares : jeffwittek thanks jeff!!

user5: i want a best friend who'll stand under ther sun to take photos of me too

joevulpis: you look better in black than david
lilyalvares: joevulpis that's why you're my favorite
daviddobrik: TRAITORS!

rossbutler: you look decent here.
lilyalvares: rossbutler uhmm??? who invited you here??
rossbutler: lilyalvares miss you too lilian!
lilyalvares: rossbutler sksjsksksl we need to have lunch soon

user6: OOF ROSS AND LILY R SO CUTE
user7: roly? loss? rily?

user8: livid all the way!!!!

daviddobrik liked this comment

daviddobrik unliked this comment

user9: WE ALL SAW THAT DAVID HNNGGG

mariahamato: you look so bad ass lily!!
lilyalvares: mariahamato i take after you, mom.
heathhussar: lilyalvares are you our love child???
lilyalvares : heathhussar well you are my favorite crackdad.

trishapaytas: you look like the female version of david
lilyalvares: trishapaytas so i've been told

user10: lily alvares' vlogs
user11: but imagine this,,,,,, "lily dobrik's vlogs" sksjsksksks
user12: david and lily do not like each other. so stop forcing them together.

                  David was currently at the apartment of lily, helping her film a youtube video for the girl has literally not uploaded a video on two weeks— being busy with shoots and everything. Modeling has always been lily's number one dream,  of course she'll prioritize it but then again she loved making yt videos and connecting to her precious lilies.

scrolling through his instagram feed — he saw lily emerged from her bedroom carrying a tripod.

"i didn't knew you were friends with ross butler" he spoke not looking up from his phone. Looking over her shoulder— she wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead "oh yeah. uhm we met a few years ago when i was doing this shoot— he was soo nice and sweet and then we became friends"

David nodded his head not really understanding why he's suddenly feeling a little jealous? that lily had another best friend or a guy she's really close to, he hated the feeling but at the same time he can't help but feel a little possesive over lily. They've only been friends for a year but in that year they have become extremely close— their connection with each other was no other, it was something different and maybe david just assumed he was the only person lily has that with.

"dave- dave- david!" lily snapped her fingers in front of david's face. The dobrik boy shaked his head "i'm sorry what?"

"you're acting weird" she laughed

"i'm not, maybe i'm just a little sleepy" david argued but immediately regretted seeing the look on lily's face. lily sighed then put her hands on her waist looking down at the dobrik boy sitting on her sofa "well i told you earlier to go home and get the needed sleep you keep depriving yourself of but you're so stubborn"

"i'll sleep later, i promise" david raised his right hand

"don't make me make natalie drug you just so you'd get some rest" lily chuckled at the thought.

The dobrik boy rolled his eyes but smiled warmly at the protectiveness of his best friend.  "so what video are you filming?"

"oh just a chill sitdown video— you know since i haven't uploaded in weeks" lily explained to which david nodded, helping the alvares girl set up the tripod and everything.

Once everything was in place lily sat down in front of the camera on her gray sofa and started her video with david also sitting on the far side of the couch so he wasn't in frame.

"hey guys! i know i've kind of been mia for the past few weeks but it's meeee i'm baaaack-"

"and meee" david interrupted jumping towards lily and speaking into the camera. The two laughed as lily was crushed under the weight of david "jeez, david you're soo heavy!! loose some weight" she joked but david just laughed at her now sitting on her lap and trying to block her from the view "hey guys it's david and welcome back to my second channel im here with-"

"THIS ISN'T YOUR CHANNEL GET OUT DOBRIK" lily wheezed trying to squirm from under david.

you could say that lily's video that day took more than one take.

♡♡♡

let me know what you
guys think! love you all
Another chapter!!  ughh who am i lol
thank you :)