UGLY FRAGMENTS OF ONESELF

(                 VIOLENT TRUTHS

(                 VIOLENT TRUTHS.                 )
the metamorphosis of a blue boy
hellbent on becoming a young god.

you've constructed an ideal image of yourself that you convey to your friends and the judgmental eyes of the world and you've grown to believe it. but not me. i can see past the sharp words carved by your tongue of knives– obscenities, raw and blasphemous –behind those ravaging crimson whirlpools you call eyes that flint and glimmer within the unholiest nights like the eyes of a wolf ( beast: starving & snarling & slaying ) and beneath your flaming skin that's shredding by the way, torn apart by your bones too big for your body cause can't tame a calamity. i can see you're just a boy playing KING.

              do you know you're drowning? maybe not, you can't tell so let me be your eyes: you're caving in on yourself, smothered by pride and envy that it snuffs out all our good qualities, the little nice bits that just need polishing around their edges cause you're good boy ( golden child, dare i say ) i know you are; resilience and integrity woven into your dna much like your thundering power. but i've become acquainted to your facade, it tastes like 'i love you's whispered during mid-summer nights with the knowledge that the fling would never last, like tight-lipped smiles and small talk to fill loud silences and the off-brand sodas i find during 2AM at the corner store ( a knock off version of the real thing )– it's fake and disgusting.

             it's created this distorted concept and when are you gonna stop playing king and become one, katsuki? you've grown into this unpleasant little thing shaped by society but you're not trying to be beautiful are you?

              you're trying to be real.

'           you're flooding my bloodstream
            LIKE              A              DRUG.          '

warnings.     profanity, mature content, loosely follows the bnha plot, woc, death & discussions of suicide and the exploration of katsuki's character cause we all know he best boy.

© bakaagou   |   hot-headed katsuki can't seem to get nora 'the brutally honest' out of his head.