Behind the glasses

Chapter 1

Misaki

7 months, 2 weeks, 3 days, and 12 hours to be exact of how long it has been since Misaki Takahashi has been in a com.

You would say that it’s ironic that a 14 years old boy with good grades, small thin body, innocent face, and younger brother of one of the most charming students of the state has been getting in to fights since he has been 10 with his gang! You might say that it’s impossible that a kid like him has gotten himself in a hospital with a broken leg, a cut eye, and to be worse, in a com because of a fight he agreed to be in.

Don’t judge a book by its cover

It might surprise you what it can contain inside.

***********

The sun was shining brightly, making the flowers of the trees to shake in the morning day. It was summer vacation, and 14 years old Misaki was waking up by the Khalid light of sunrise and the smell of magnolias flowers. He felt heavy and with pain not understanding why or where was he?

“WH-Where am I?”

“Misaki!? O my god, Misaki! DOCTOR, DOCTOR MY BROTHER IT’S WAKING UP! DR. KAMIJO!”

Brother? Dr. Kamijo? Am I in a hospital? No-no way, have I been found out?

Wait, how did I end up here anyway? How long have I been out?

Just when Misaki asked himself “how?” memories started to flash like a light boll in his head of last night’s fight, South vs. West, his gang was winning by number, but unfortunately one of the Southerners attack Misaki behind his back before he even had a chance to detect his attacker. After that everything is bleary and dark.

“Just how did I end up here?”

“Luckily one of your friends brought you here in time.”

“Wh-Who’s there?”

“Sorry if I startle you Misaki, I’m Dr. Kamiyo.”

“Oh”

Misaki tried to sit-up but something was wrong. He couldn’t move? And mostly of all, he couldn’t see!!

“Now, Misaki, I have some questions I want to ask you, if it’s ok, Mr. Takahashi?”

“It’s ok, what about you Misaki?”

“Eh? Ah, Yea”

When did he come inside? What the hell is going on?

Dr. Kamiyo gave a soft nod to both brother and grabbed a chair near Misaki’s bed. He gave a little sigh of relive when he saw Misaki been healthy and not scared as a lot of his patens have always been after waking up by a long com. then he took out a black pen and put his glasses on and asked-