Description Restate

^Picture of Deku... In case you want one...^

If you've read the description of this book, you should skip this chapter, as that is all this is.

I'm pretty tired right now.

I'm gonna post the description right now.

Then I might sleep.

Here's a copy paste of it:

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Forewarning ~ This book is not updated very often, so if you would like to check out my other books (all BNHA related; most Bakudeku), feel free.

This is a Chatfic that consists of the following ships: Bakudeku. Bakudeku will be the only prevalent ship, sorry man. The Bakudeku won't be extreme, and it will be a slowburn, so it will have the usual Bakugou being a dick and first, then it will build up to the relationship. It will be more like them just being friendly to each other, rather than... I don't know, acting like clingy couples or something.

A big goal in this is to have everyone in character, and for it to be... Not too cringe-worthy, I guess. I've been reading a lot of these lately, so I'm just waiting for them to be updated at this point.

If the cover is difficult to read, whoops! The chapters will relate to each other, so they won't just be mini-episodes/oneshots (if that's what you were thinking). I try to make each chapter long, in my 'Bakudeku Quotidian' book, each chapter is around 3,000+ words. These will be less of course, maybe around 2,000 (as they aren't oneshots and they're easier to write).

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Done.

I'm gonna go get some shut eye.

Sorry for telling you this lol, you probably don't care.

It's 9:46, but I got no sleep last night.

*Snooze*