I loved you so much it hurts

You sat there, scrolling through Instagram, dark drowned eyes donning a vacant stare. I pondered approaching you, but the friend request arrived faster than my brains message to my feet to start walking, 'Sunny.Lee' it read. 15 minutes of texting breezed by, and when I looked up, our eyes met.

In them I saw, a dark brown girl, surrounded by your ocean blue. 

You beckoned me over, and as you slipped your hand over mine, I knew it was a sensation I would never forget. We talked for hours, your pleasant smile arousing a side to myself I never knew existed. A happier side. 

It's funny how, in my last moments, my only thoughts were of you.

The very smell, of your cologne, spread through my senses, and as I closed my eyes, I was unable to see the the growing lights of the truck. Too focused on your hands wrapped around my waist to hear the sudden beep. Submerged in the white noise, our lips met for the very first time.

Oh how I wish it wasn't the last.

We both walked into the light that night. A set of steps appeared in front of your ethereal soul. But when you smiled at me Taemin, I saw the real light. You were the last light I ever saw.

I still feel that sometimes, when you come to visit.

To think I only have 10 more years left in here. 'I can't imagine what you did on earth to get you 110 years in hell.' You always say. It's weird to think of how you came to visit me for 100 years straight, and this is my very first time writing you a letter. But in each word enclosed, holds a piece of my heart. The heart that I use all of to love you.

I just wanted you to know, I love you so much, sometimes it hurts.