l>Chapter 1: first we kill Barley...<|

"R-R-R-Ravenpaw!" Barley chokes. "Wh-what's gotten into y-y-?"

I slice my claws deeper into his throat, the blood hot and foaming under the shadow of my paws.

"You know I'm not Ravenpaw anymore, Barley, my old friend." My voice is a ragged whisper.

Barley tries to scramble, gasping, "Stop-stoh-st-"

What? Me? Stop? I giggle aloud. Uhh... "Nope!"

How dare'd Barley ever think I was even ever his friend? Ha! My plan is simple. Kill Barley. Return to the new ThunderClan, and become Ravenstar. Whatever it took. I was ready.

I had imagined this moment for years.

"P-p-pl-ease..." screams Barley.

See my mentor plea and cry... Check! The stupid mouse-brain!

Barley whimpers as blood sprays out his many wounds. "R-R-aven-"

I'm hungry... I want to bathe in his blood... worthless loner blood... Check!

I want to see the lights leave his eyes! Most of all! I want it! ... not check though yet.

Barley stops squirming, all his energy seemed to fade, only enough to power his scratchy, wet breaths. His eyes sing a thousand songs, of betrayal, none of which mattered to me.

You know, I'd always like hunting back in ThunderClan. My favorite part was when my prey went limp. Like Barley had just done now under my claws.

"No..."

That was the last pathetic mew Barley says to me. I sheath my claws, now hot with his blood.

"Oh, Barley..." I sigh sarcastically. "Won't even go to StarClan, because your just a loner..."

There was one last thing on my mental checklist I'd made before the murder of my "friend".

To see his lifeless eyes...

I giggle and stoop over Barley's still body before I exited the barn's door to begin to travel to ThunderClan territory. I wanted to see the deadness in his eyes...

Instead I only saw the reflection of the monster I had just become.

A/N: I'm so sorry Ravenpaw fans! I love Ravenpaw too but I wanted to try it. This will be about Ravenpaw's insanity that happens after Firestar's death and it takes place a moon after the Last Hope. Bramblestars storm does not relate to it at all. Byes, you all lovely people!