MADAM HIGH-HEEL WAS HERE

CHAPTER ONE

Not so long ago, we were ignorant kids spreading childish and fictitious stories about the horrors that happened at our school washrooms. There were so many of these stories, but there was this particular one that scared everyone, even the hardest kids at the basic school level. My name is Kevin Prince Boateng and I 'm the narrator of this story. You would ask why I am still alive. Well, I'm that kid that was behind the laptop the whole time.

"Mom, I will be leaving tomorrow." That is nyameye sky 16. The son of the richest man in the neighborhood, not too tall, not so short. I don't actually know what girls see in him, but they tell me even without his father's money they will still go out with him. He is fair, with great cheek bone even for his age. He is quite humble for a rich man's son although he wouldn't miss a party for anything in the world.

AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION.

"Most boys do things to impress" said Lizzy Boateng 16. Lizzy is the queen in the class, fair in complexion and so damn beautiful. She lives with the mother who also doubles as the father. The father left the mother for another woman when she was just five. You could say her issues with boy's sterns from the "no father around" or maybe not.

"You always say this, but I don't think that is true. Boys just want to be nice. Eh heh! So what did sky say when he pulled you to the side yesterday?" said Sylvia Afare 17. Sylvia is also a rich man's daughter. She is a middle child so not much attention from the parents. She gets to do whatever she wants. She is much taller and very slender looking. She has these pair of pretty legs just like Yvonne Nelson's. We call her "olenge" (slim things). She lives next to Lizzy hence their unbreakable bond.

"He wanted to take me out sometimes, his exact words" she responded

"That is not a bad thing right?"

"Yes, but am not sure"

"Why don't you try and if he is not the one you just dorg him,"

"Hey I love this dress," said Lizzy as she places the dress on her body to see if it will fit her.

AT SCHOOL.

"Pass me the ball" shouted Joseph Arhin 17, not much can be said about him. He is them brothers without a life. He hardly talks about his life at home, but there is one thing we all know about him, and that, is his love for football.

STILL AT SCHOOL

"I'm sending the text to them" said Rakiya Musah to Prince Duncan. Both are of the same age and are cousins. Their family do not have much, but they are okay. Prince is 16 and Rakiya is 17.

"Go ahead and send it" replied Prince

PHONE SCREEN

JUST A REMINDER, TOMORROW WE MEET AT THE GATE AT TEN OCLOCK.

TO; Sky, Lizzy, Joe, Sylvia.

CHAPTER TWO

THE PARTY

Our school is one of our formal president's project schools. It is a day school, but because of its distance from the city. Make-shift rooms have been created for those who prefer living in the school. It is located at Kpone Kantamanso one of the new Tema communities. The town is not much developed so there are bushes all around, and around the school especially. The gang as I use to call them mostly slip out the back of the e block with open fence to do whatever they want in the town. I sometimes ask myself if they are never afraid of the dark.

They met as they planned, dressed to kill. They tip toed their way in front of the security post and made their way through the open fence. The party was a big hoax I heard, it was actually a show that was organized by the town boys.