I think I'm too skinny!

Amy was at her friend Ashley's house and they were trying on clothes that they had bought. Amy tried this beautiful blue and green dress on. But it was way too big on her boney body. "Ugh!I hate being this skinny I wish I had some curves!I should really gain some weight. You know just a little!" , Amy complained. "I'm skinny too but I never complain about it." Ashley answered. Amy gave up on trying dresses she knew none of them would. "I'm kinda hungry do you wanna eat something?" , Ashley asked politely. "Um sure what do you want to eat?" Amy asked. "You'll see." , Ashley said and walked to the kitchen.  She called Vanessa and Karen (Amy's other friends). And told them to come over for her special surprise for Amy.
And then she ordered 15 large pizzas. She called Karen and told her to bring 5 boxes of donuts. And Vanessa job was to bring 20 bags of chips and 6 big bottles of soda. She explained her plan to Karen and Vanessa. She had a lot of snacks already at her house so she didn't have to bye anything besides the pizzas. Amy thought what took her so long but she scrolled through Instagram until Ashley was ready. The two friends arrived with all the food.

2. Chapter will be published soon.If you like it.