Author's Introduction!

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS P L E A S E

Hi! I'm Some Dumb Author who decided to write a fan fiction! I'm writing this fan fiction to practice my writing skills, and I hopefully become good enough to start writing completely original stories!

I will try to update as much as I can but they are VERY SLOW UPDATES

Edit: I've decided I'm going to publish on Saturday's, but if I'm late to publishing then I will update when I can

In this story, I wanted to write something more realistic. Obviously for a person to see and interact with someone else's sides of their personality isn't realistic in any way, I have tried to come up with some realistic sounding explanation. Let me just tell you the gibberish your character speaks about in the first chapter is not real, and I will remind you of this at the end of that chapter.

Anyways, I hope you do enjoy Something There That Wasn't There Before (long and lengthy title I know) I do plan on making one's for the other sides! I will take requests, but please keep it realistic, and nothing too wild or triggering.

There will be no smut or lemons in the story but i am up for the idea of possible one shots in the future. Little mini spin off stories from the main ones I'll write.

Oh and don't be afraid to request any X male reader stories, I'm open for anything!

((Another also, uh, if any of you wanna make a cover for me I'm 1000% down, I will shout you out if you care to be so generous. My only request is that you add the title of the story in it))