1. *•.¸♡тωσ ѕтαяѕ♡¸.•*

"Damn I'm gonna be late for school ," I told , more like whispered to myself .

"Sorry mom , I gotta go now ," I shouted across the dining table as my mom was in the kitchen .

"Honey at least finish your breakfast !" She shouted back while she was washing a plate .

"It's ok I'll eat this bread on my way ," I told as I put two slices of bread in my mouth and went to wear my school shoes.

           Kim naehee . Yeah that's her name . Her life was going really good as it is . Caring parents , loyal friends, good grades and looks - that's all someone can desire for .
She can be clumsy at times , but she got some skills in some fields .

                 "Write three sentences to show your gratitude to Lord ," the teacher ordered the classroom filled with students to do the work whereas Naehee wasn't even a lil bit motivated to do that . She was just  waiting for the class interval to come .

"I'm tired even without doing anything ,"she told to herself.

......

"Ouch!" She suddenly gasp , "What the -" she looked behind ."What was that ?" She mouthed to the person sitting behind her . It was nanny , her friend . "Do you have plans after school ?" Nanny whispered. " ummm , no,not really ,"Naehee told after thinking a bit . "Yas then we can go to the pet cafè together !" Nanny excitedly exclaimed.

"Girls, Don't forget you are still in the class ! If I see you one more time talking then you'll be given detention. Got it ?" Mr. Han , who was our homeroom teacher yelled .

"Ok teacher ," both of us said in unison.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.**..*.*.*.*.*.*.

Naehee's p.o.v :

"Damn , Nanny , you don't need to scream to show that you are happy ," I told Nanny who was at her seat with her usual happy face .

"I couldn't help me ," she giggled.

"We are going to the pet cafè , right ? I questioned her .

"Hell yea- " she told but unfortunately had to stop midsentence as her phone was ringing . "Give me a sec ," she told .

"Hello ?..... hmmm ....hmmm ...... I'm on it ..... yeah ..... yeahh ... bye ... love you ~ "she was talking on the phone while I was looking at her .

"My mom called me saying my cousins  are coming to our place and I need to go to home right after school, " she explained.

"That means our cafè-after-school plann is cancelled? " I asked although the answer was obvious.

She nodded sadly ,"I'm sorry , maybe tomorrow girlfriend ?"

"Yeah ok ," I said in a low voice.

To be honest , I was a little disappointed  . It's not like I hardly go out with her , but I'll always be on my feet to go out with her . It's just so fun to go out with her . But it can't be helped .

I sighed . With that I sat on my chair and waited for the school to end .

*.*..*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.

"Maybe she can't go with me  but I can always go there by myself ," I said to myself trying to cheer up my mood after I had left the school campus .

"Let's have a lil time all to myself ," I said as I searched for my phone in my pocket  .

Naehee♡^♡:
Mom I'm going to the pet cafè and on my way home ,  I can stop by the supermarket.  So , do you need anything from there ?