Chapter 1

rd POV

Betty was ready to get dressed and go to school until she stepped out of bed and peered our of the window to find that Archie Andrews , the perfect boy next door was staring straight into her soul she looked shocked and scared he remained that way until he started laughing and bent down to open his window , she let a sigh of relief out that her best friend was actually just playing a joke on her... and not being a psycho.
Archie had suddenly looked like a wave of sadness hit him as Betty opened the window looking at him confused of about what he was going to say.
A-Hey Betty ...
B- hey!
A- so I have some really bad news ...like terrible...
B-oh no... your news is never good considering last time it was that your 2 day old fish had died

Betty had a grin on her face but Archie didn't seem to move even a little bit while Betty was surprised to see that Archie hadn't laughed seen as though he laughed at anything she says.
A-Betty I'm being serious... sorry I'm not really in a laughing mood but I think you'll be pretty upset so I'm just gonna say it...
B- go ooon...
A-I'm moving to green dale..
B-W-what?!

Betty was disappointed that just to realise she wouldn't actually have anyone to hang out with at her lunch time and breaks, but soon to realise that tears were suddenly cascading down her face almost as if it was a waterfall ...she didn't say anything apart from break the eye contact with Archie and slowly dragged her eyes down to the floor making other tears fall down her soaking face.  The fact that her best friend for her whole life time will soon be moving to greendale! Betty heard a shout from Archie's house but didn't quite make out what she was guessing his mother was saying to him.
Archie slowly shut his window with tears also rolling down his face but not as many as betty ... Archie just about made his mouth word out 'I'm really sorry' . Another tear. Archie steppes back wards slowly and met the end of his bed turning around to open the door . And that was the last time they saw each other.

Betty had slowly but surely got dressed and didn't have time for breakfast since she had talked to Archie . She unlocked the door to leave the house when her mother shouted down the stairs looking at betty stepping out side a good bye .
Betty looked the door behind her and noticed the perfect boy next doors for sae sign had been slammed with a sold sticker over it .

Betty had finally reached the school doors and realised that she'll never see Archie opening his locker getting books out of it while she's walking over to him what she was going to be doing on the weekend . She was going to be lonely at lunch time was another thought and another which was that she won't have anyone to help her with her writing blocks for the newspaper. But one other lonely thought which was separated from the rest was ... who had bout Archie Andrews' house ...

Betty unlocked the door to the
Blue&Gold Newspaper so that she could get her books out. She quickly rushed out of the room noticing how close her next lesson was going to be and as she stepped out of the
Blue&Gold , there was only a couple of people out there and maybe a few making their way to their classes . She spun on the heel of her foot and meeting her hand on the non of the door and locking it . She quickly spun around and began to walk to her next class until somebody banged into her. She had never recognise those deep green eyes or that raven haired curly hair , yet she had a strange feeling about it , maybe good ...maybe bad..?
They both at the same time consequently said sorry my bad and at the same time the raven haired boy looking up to make eye contact with the perfect blonde . He gazed in her eyes until she broke the contact and stared at the lockers around her saying
B- oh I forgot I better get to class sorry again bye!
?-well I guess she remains to be a mystery ...
Betty walked off

Betty had finally reached her class while she sat down with people staring at her in slight shock that she's late for the first time . Her teacher did not give her a warning in since she had never been late in her life .

Betty had finally finished her first lessons and made her way to the Blue&Gold as she entered with tears streaming down her face once again when she heard a sudden knock which made her jump . She wiped the tears away with a hurry hoping it would be Archie for her to see one last time or maybe even tell her that he would be staying ..? She got knocked out of her thoughts when she heard another knock on the door . She kept ignoring it until they wouldn't stop knocking and she opened the door with only a slit so that only her eye could see through but no one could see her . To her surprise it wasn't Archie ... it was someone else...

909 words ✨ hopefully you all like this and maybe share it with friends and yeah 🙂