What's a Lemon? (KurokoxReader - lemon -)

“Neee~ Akane-chan..” I jump from my seat by the voice of my blunette boyfriend. I placed my hand over my chest, trying to calm down my startled heart. “Kuroko! W-where did you come from?” He cracks a small smile, “I’ve been here the whole time.” He takes a seat beside me. “I can never get used to your disappearing persona.” He places his elbow on the table in front of us and rests his chin on the back of his hand, “I don’t think it was because of my ability that you didn’t notice me, it’s because you’re too absorbed reading something from your tablet.” He gives a cute pout while pointing at the tablet that I was holding.

I smile and ruffle his hair, “Gomene, It’s just that I’ve recently discovered this website called ‘Wattpad’!” I squeal in excitement. His head only tilts on the side, making him look a lot like Number 2. “What’s that?” I face the screen of my tablet towards him and I point at it, “It’s a website where you can read stories made by various people, it’s kind of like an online library of fan-made novels.” He takes the tablet away from my hand.

I watch him as he curiously scroll on the screen, clicking on my library list and reading some of it. But for some reason, he suddenly stopped as his eyes stared intently at the screen. “Is something the matter, Kuroko?” I tried to snatch the tablet away from his hand but he grabbed my hand before I could.

“Akane-chan..” He started as he stares at me with his stoic expression, showing me just what was it that caught his attention. I gulped, seeing what it was.

“What’s a lemon?”

My eyes widen, “U-u-uhmm…” I tried to find the right words to say. He returns his attention back to my tablet. “He watches through his hungry eyes how she squirmed undernea—“ “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU READING?!” I managed to snatch the tablet from his hands and turned the thing off. “Akane-chan, what were you reading earlier?” He asks, I blush and bring my head down. I knew all too well what I was reading earlier and I know judging from my reaction, he knows what it is by now. He grabs my chin, forcing me to face him as the blush never left my cheeks.

“Were you reading this thing called ‘lemon’ earlier?” my cheeks turn into a darker shade of red at what he just said. There’s no point in denying it anymore, I bobbed my head up and down as I mutter a ‘yes’ under my breath. He lets go of my chin, “Since you’ve been reading this a lot, can you tell me what the story’s all about?” I almost fell off my chair hearing those words from him.

He’s definitely teasing me. Me and Kuroko have been together long enough for him to be comfortable with me and show the different sides of him that he never shows to other people. This is one side of him that I hate the most.

“W-what?!” was all I could say, still not believing this kind of moment is happening right now. “The ‘lemon’ thing, what is it?” He looks at me straight in the eye and I find myself gulping, trying to find any confidence within me. “I-it’s…a type of genre..” “Uhuh?” he hums, making me hiss. He’s enjoying this all too much. “It’s a type of genre where the protagonists they..t-they..” “They what?” I closed my eyes and decided to just spit it all out.

“The protagonists have sex!” I can feel myself reddening, I’m pretty sure I look like a tomato right now. “Really? It didn’t come off like that to me.” I look at him with questioning eyes. “What?” “Based on what I read, it didn’t seem like that. It just seemed like the guy was so hungry that he imagined his lover as some kind of food…right?” He gives me an innocent smile. Not knowing how to react to his statement, I only just sit their dumbfounded. “Can you tell me the exact line in the story that made it fall into this ‘lemon’ genre?”

My eyes almost bulge out from what he just said, “Are you serious right now?” He nods with a smile. I wanted to rip off that smile off of his face. I hiss and turn on my tablet, clicking the story he was looking at earlier. I give out a nervous sigh and start reading one particular part of the story, “She moans loudly at the feel of his whole length deep inside her. “F-faster..” She managed to say under her hushed breath. And without hesitation, he obliges her request, ramming inside of her with the speed that left her moaning his name over and over again..” I stop, the embarrassment finally takes its toll on me. I look over Kuroko, I was surprised to see a blush was also present on his pale cheeks. He notices my gaze on him and stares at me as he tries to compose himself. “Go on?”