Chapter 1 Meeting Sakamaki's

Dabi Komori Pov: I'm with Yui and we are at the Mansion that are dad sent us and Yui said i can't believe dad sent me with you and i said i hate you and i don't want to be with you either but we have to and we got are stuff and we are at the door and it opened by itself and we are in the Mansion and we let go of are stuff and Yui saw a guy on the couch and we went to him and Yui said he has no pulse and i said Yui he is a vampire and she said no he isn't and she got pinned down on the couch and i said told you and Ayato said who are you and i said I'm Dabi and Reiji came and i said Ayato take matter's in your own room and he got off her and she ran to him and she said help me and he said who are you and she said I'm Yui Komori and that is my brother Dabi Komori we were sent by are dad to live with you and Reiji said Ayato did you know about this and Ayato said how should know when pancake here and she said wait you mean me and i said your flat like a pancake and Ayato said you got burned by your brother and are stuff got taken to are room and we are in the living room and Latio and Kanato came here and licked Yui's cheek and Shu and Subaru appeared and Shu said he contact me and said that we have a girl and a guy coming from the church and he said not to kill them and Yui ran and tripped over nothing and saw that they are vampires and she said take this and i said Yui di you think Cross,whole water,Gracckie affects them and she ran and Ayato said how did you know and i said i saw your teeth's and eye's and i said can someone show me my room and Subaru said i will and the other's left ans Subaru showed me my room and i said thank's and he said your welcome and we have night school so you can wear your normal outfit and i said thank's and he said your welcome and i will see you down stairs and he left and I'm in my room and i unpacked everything and i put everything away and I'm down the stairs and Yui is downstairs and so are the brother's and we are in the limo and we are at school and we got out of the limo and the fangirls saw me and they saw Yui they said mean things about her and they looked at me and i walked in the school and i got my scheduled and so did Yui and i saw my friend's and they saw me and they hugged me and i hugged them back and i said Overhaul,Jack,Naib,Joseph,Aesop nice to see you guy's and i missed and they said we missed you two and we pulled away from the hug and i saw that we have the same classes together and were happy and i said i hate Yui my sister is so annoying she won't leave me alone at all and Yui is behind me and she hit me and i hit the wall and i said ow my back and Randy,Keith,Troy came and saw me and i got up and Overhaul went to me and said let me take you to the nurse and we left and we are in the nurse office and he set me down and the nurse bandage my back and we left and I'm behind Yui and i hit her and i said guy's let's and we left and we are in class and Randy,Keith,Troy are in class and we all sit down and the teacher said we have a new student and i said my name is Dabi and I'm new here and can we all hope that we can be friends and the teacher is teaching us a lesson and class is over and we all left and we are at lunch and we all sit down and Randy,Keith,Troy sit down next to me and i said Jack the ripper i hate my sister she always comes in my room and annoys me alot and Naib said well we will help you are friend and i said thank's they said your welcome and Randy said hi my name is Randy Warren and this Keith Davis and Troy Green and you are Dabi right and i said yes i am and he said well we heard what you said about Yui and well can help you two and sure and we became friends and we all left and we are all back home and I'm in my room and Yui is in her room.