JIMIN; PT.2

I was now sitting in the rain. No where to go, to clothes, no money, no food. Nothing, I just walked out. 

by now I don't now if the wetness on my cheek are tears, or the rain. The sky rumbled as the clouds cried. and I cried too. 

it does explain though, why he was so distant I mean. he's right, I was too blinded by my love that I didn't see the signs. honestly, if we were being true, this breakup was coming along time ago. 

I can see why he would pick jennie over me. She's preitter, smarter, sexier...an upgrade.

then the memories hit me. 

then I cried

then I cried. I cried and cried. it hurt. how he can throw away so many memories, moments, plans..because of this girl. it hurt, to know the truth. 

I wanted him-- I needed him. I felt mad, sad, disappointed. 

Suddenly, I felt the rain stop, but I could still hear it. I looked up, and a dashing young man, was standing over me, as he put his jacket above my head. 

"Miss, your way too beautiful to cry in the rain. You'll get sick." his deep voice echoed, he smiled gently at me. 

he was so majestic- I couldn't speak. 

"here," he wrapped the jacket over me, then picked up a bag. he opened it and pulled out slides. "put these on." he gently put it on my bare feet. 

"anywhere to go..?" he asked, I shook my head. He smiled. "Follow me." 

And at the moment I followed him, I didn't know this guy, for hell he could be a murder but,, he felt safe. a haven. so I followed him.

and I don't regret.

-2 months later.- 

"Taehyung!" I hugged him, he just got back from the military. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. he so nice and sweet, he always compliments me. "Baby~" he cooed. "I missed you." He said, I pouted. "Me too~" 

he smiled, "wanna go to your favorite café?" I smiled nodding. 

ROSE CAFE

we held hands as we entered. 

-??? POV-

I was sitting here, texting my girl, as I looked up. And the person that walked in made my heart stop, after awhile  saw her... she was beautiful. maybe its because I haven't seen her in so long. but her long black her bounced as she walked. her clear beautiful skin. her plump lips and long lashes. those green eyes. 

that I made cry.

she was with someone else, she was happy. she looked at me, she smiled. not a bitter smile, nor a sad smile...a genuine happy smile. that made me relief. I was wondering how she was doing, and now she found someone happy, someone that can love her like I couldn't. I smiled back. 

she looked at him, as he looked back with loving eyes, they laughed as he kissed her. I looked at their attached hands. 

they are inlove. 

I got up with my phone, as I walked out. 

take care, Y/n.

thus some relationships don't have happily ever after but don't have a sad ending.  theirs was a genuine ending. yes they loved, hurt, and happy. but at the end, they still loved. maybe not eachother but they loved. 

you can never erase a past, so instead of bittering it, inflicted on it. remember the good times, and smile. because you two loved. and that's all that matters.

humans, love. -authornim <33