A Trap Called 'LIFE'

Life?
Seems a word of four simple letters but...
Is it that simple!
Ask billions of people in the world u would get infinite answers.
Life is ambiguous. You just can't predict one's life by judging their situation. Going through ups and downs people say it makes you strong. Actually it does makes you strong after breaking you a thousand times.
They would talk about the after phase what about the phase that makes u suffer?

There you are left on your own. Again consoling yourself sitting at a corner with those silent tears rolling down. You think you are strong you have overcome everything but it won't take a sec to make u fall again in the trap called 'LIFE'

Yes. 'LIFE' is just a trap which would show you which doesn't even exist in reality,would make u fall on your knees for the same mistakes, would make u trust the wrong person again.. And at the end what would you say Alas! THATS MY LIFE! but is it your life? No... Its just a trap whatever situations you get just believe that accept that make it the stairs to grow over your life and live long through those milliseconds of life rather just saying Oh!THAT'S WHAT MY LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE!
Make a life where at the end you would say

THATS MY LIFE WHICH I HAVE MADE ON MY OWN. ♥️