PART 1

Smokeycotton_12 SadieSerenade
normal day in the mansion masky is raging,jeff and ben are gaming,jane is annoying and toby - wait a second WHERE IS TOBY!?!
I walk over too masky "oh hey Ara!" " hey Tim have you seen toby lately? " he puts a thinking expression on then replied with " i think i saw him with Smokey go ask her" "alright" i start to walk upstairs to smokeys room.

The door was a dark brown with small scratches on the knob *knock knock!* The door opens shortly after too show a brown haired female with a small eyeball in her mouth "eww smokey put that away!?!" * s*muffle* sorr*muffle*y" she replied embarrassed "you eat kidneys tho,anyway what brings ya here ara!" " oh yeah have you seen toby cause me and masky havent? " she looked confused and worried filled her expression " well he said he was gonna be gone for a while havent seen him since yesterday I'll ask Lazari and Sadie k?" i paniked YESTERDAY!?! what if Toby's missing or hurt or worse dead!?! "Uh-huh yeah ill go inform Tim  and Brian  thanks smokey!" I yelled in stress ' oh god please be ok toby!?!'

Smokey's POV

I saw Ara run back downstairs 'oh god toby what did you do!?!' I pull out my phone (phone case can look like these)

(Italic=Sadie
Underlined=lazari
Bold=smokey)

Hey guys
Hi whats up?
Whats going on?
Well uh...ara came to my door earlier
And?
She told me that toby was missing!?!
what!?!
Im running out of my room im warning everyone!?
No. Ara is telling masky and hoodie to confront slender about this
Ok....but keep us detailed!
Alright lazari!

I get of my phone only to hear a faint yell of what seems tk sound like
"OH SH$T!" . ..what?!

Ok here done i need the oc's for this! If ya wanna be in it just comment what you wanna be in and what ur oc looks like!