Chapter 1: Exposed

So.. let me sum up of what is going on right now. Rantaro took our entire class onto this huge vacation to this Beach Resort. There are two separate groups, the girls group, and the boys group, apparently, a boat for the girls group could only fit eight people, and there were nine girls. So, I was forced into the boys group because the boat was silently bigger and could fit 9 people. I don't understand why I could just hang with the boys for only the boat but oh well.

I am actually kind of glad because well, I could hang out with my crush, Rantaro Amami. He's so calm, nice, and good looking, he would be such a perfect boyfriend! But I doubt he would be my boyfriend, but I still have the biggest crush on him.

Anyway, I was sitting in my Hotel Room that had two beds. One with Rantaro, One with Ouma, and one with me. I am clearly excited about this! I get a room with Rantaro! We might share beds which will be awkward for me because that would be so awkward sleeping next to your crush, but it would be so worth it.

But, there is also a fifty percent of me sleeping next to Ouma, who steals the blanket, and forces you to tell him all your secrets. Well, at least that's what Shuichi and Gonta told me when they had to share a room with him in the last class vacations. So, I can't get my hopes up.

I was sitting in the elevator with a couple of my classmates including the two I'm sharing our room with.

I exited the elevator as I carried my suitcase quickly, Ouma ran beside me and said, "Hey! Hey! Hey! Wait up dummy!" "What is it Ouma?" I replied, looking at him with a face of confusion. He responded, "Your gonna sleep next to Rantaro because I don't want your dummy syndrome getting on me! Also call me Kokichi, we're gonna be besties!"

Well, that was pretty rude of Ouma. At least he said we're gonna be besties? The two of us entered the room. Rantaro then entered the room as Ouma jumped on the bed like a little child.

The cutie avocado then greeted me, "Ah, Hello Reader. Sorry that your not able to sleep next to the girl." I noticed that he did a little awkward blush with a smile, I smiled back at him and responded with a very awkward expression as well, "It's alright." My face was already a tomato.

Ouma started jumping on his bed. He then yelled at me, "Reader! Get me a caprisun! After that we are gonna play hide and go seek guys!" I rolled my eyes and got a caprisun that was conveniently in the fridge. I tossed it at him and he faked fell over when it could've hit his arms. He then yelled, "Owwww! That hurt!"

Rantaro responded to the Panta Boy's shriek, "It's just a caprisun Ouma." Ouma then ranted how the caprisun could of exploded and killed him. But me and Amami knew that is an obvious lie.

Ouma then decided that Rantaro would be it and that me and Panta boy would have to hide anywhere over the hotel. Poor Rantaro, why is he okay with this? That would seem pretty hard.

Once Rantaro started to count, Ouma dragged me out of the hotel and whispered. "We're gonna hide together because we're gonna start a secret circle." Before I could even respond he dragged me into a room where they put their cleaning supplies, the room was actually very spacious.

Ouma sat down and told me with a happy face, "Tell me aaaaallll of your secrets!" Okay, I should of saw this coming. And aren't we not allowed in this room? Kokichi waited impatiently for me to spill the tea. But really, all of my other secrets are pretty much random embarassing stuff people normally wanted to share.

Ouma said excitedly, "Wellll? If you tell me your crush I'll let you out of this closet. Or something reallyyy embarassing." I knew I shouldn't do this but it wouldn't hurt if I told him I had a huge crush on Rantaro Amami. That would be a couple of secrets in one, because I knew that he wouldn't let me out if he told one embarassing secret. I know it's kind of dumb, but maybe it will work.

I told the truth, "Well, I have a huge crush on Rantaro. He's just, so nice and charming. He is also good looking as well." "Nee-Hee-Hee! I'm not suprised! You always feel so lovey-dovey around him!" I look away, regretting what I just said kind of. He then said, "Continue?" I continued, knowing I couldn't turn back, "Well, I'm honestly glad to see Rantaro? I mean what am I supposed to say, I wish I spent some time alone with him though."

Kokichi then looked up somewhere above me as a bunch of light entered the room. Panta Boy said devilishly, "I guess I don't have to lie huh." I turn around to see Rantaro with an awkward face. Did he hear everything from outside of the door? Oh gosh, oh gosh! Well, this is awkward. I don't know what to think. Ouma literally got up silently and left the room with a devilish smirk.

  "Sorry, I heard most of that, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. But when I heard my name I got curious.. heh."  Rantaro said with a smile full of embarrassment. I stood up and said, "You probably do not want to even talk to me anymore after this huh?"

  Rantaro shook his head and said still smiling, "No! We should go on a date! Honestly I feel the same way." I pause, not knowing what to do next. It took me a moment to reply, since I actually didn't know what to say.

"Tomorrow?" Rantaro asked? I nodded my head with a smile on my face. We awkwardly smiled at each other and walked in two opposite directions.

That night I was very excited about the date, and so was Rantaro. The two of us even hugged each other in our sleep, which was pretty unexpected.