Leftovers

Kylie collapsed on the couch next to her boyfriend, exhausted. "We did it." She said, trying to convey her excitement despite how tired she was.
"We officially live together." Mark said, pulling her closer.

Kylie smiled. "I just don't have the energy left to unpack any of these boxes now that we've moved them in." She complained, leaning her head against his shoulder.
"How about you relax for a bit and I'll put our bed together?" Mark suggested, kissing the top of her head. "Then when it's done we can have a nap together."

Kylie laughed, not believing that they'd just 'nap' in the bed, but she was so tired she gave in. "Okay. Thanks, Mark."
Mark smiled and gave her a quick kiss before he headed upstairs. He wasn't surprised his girlfriend was exhausted. She'd carried a ton of boxes and furniture. Mark had too, but he knew it wasn't quite the same since he was a lot bigger and stronger than the petite Kylie. But even when her cheeks had been bright pink from exhaustion she hadn't slowed down.

Mark made quick work of clearing floor space and setting up the bed. Figuring a few extra minutes wouldn't matter he ordered some food in, and put up some shelves. She'll be hungry. He bet, ordering more than they usually did.

By the time the doorbell rang Mark had filled most of the shelves and worked up an appetite.
"Did you order food?" Kylie asked, clearly wide awake.
"Yeah, I'm hungry." Mark explained as he paid for their meal.

Kylie laughed. "I was too so I tossed some pizza in the oven."
Mark smiled. "Well, we'll just have to eat it all." He said playfully, setting the food on the table. "You were supposed to be resting." He teased.

Kylie shrugged. "We'll be having our nap, right?" She asked playfully.
"I wasn't planning on sleeping though." He joked back.
But by the time they'd put a decent dent in all the food, sex was the last thing on Mark's mind. "I'm so full." He groaned. "That was way too much food."

Kylie wiped her fingers on a napkin, sliding more food onto his plate. "Come on." She protested. "We can't save it. The fridge won't be coming till Friday."

Mark made a face. He was so full his stomach hurt. He'd ordered enough for for four people, plus he'd eaten half of the pizza Kylie had cooked. "I'm too full. I was hoping for a little fun later." He pointed out, smiling as he pushed the full plate away. 

Kylie smiled. "Well, how about I give you a little fun while you empty your plate?"
"Really?" Mark asked, raising one eyebrow.
"Yeah. I don't want the food to go to waste." Kylie said, reaching for his belt buckle. "Plus I have no idea when garbage day is. I don't want this food rotting in the house till then."

Mark gamely picked up a slice of pizza. He knew garbage day was the next morning, but he certainly wasn't going to turn down a sexual favour over a plate of food.
He closed his eyes as he ate, enjoying his girlfriend's attention.

"Oh!" Mark's eyes flew open as he climaxed. "Whoa. Oh, wow. I've got to be the luckiest guy in the world." He said, smiling as she came up for air.
Kylie laughed. "And the hungriest, apparently." She teased, noting the empty plate.

Mark laughed too. He hadn't even realized he'd finished all the leftovers. "Why don't we go up to bed and I'll reciprocate?" He offered.
"Already thinking about dessert?" She teased.

Afterwards as they lay in bed Mark felt Kylie's hand rubbing his over full belly. He'd never been a huge guy. A little over six feet, just shy of two hundred, he'd always been decently built, but not cut. Now though, will all the food in his stomach he felt obese, but Kylie didn't seem to mind. She was absently rubbing him as they talked, her slim fingers easing the tension in his strained gut.

I really am the luckiest guy. He thought as he drifted off to sleep. And it feels good to be this full.
The next day was spent cleaning, organizing and unpacking, and neither of them felt like cooking, so they ordered in every meal. At dinner Kylie ordered a huge meal to make up some of the calories they'd burned.