This is dedicated to all La Tierras.

It's year 2019 and I am writing to let everyone know my existence as well as remembering each of my words before I fall off in the mountains of stupidness.

But, before that, take time to read this. I would like to thank all my virtual friends especially the Pakers, (Isabel, Aleynie, Cristel, Melody, Darren, Jellah, Kurt, Ken and Lorna) for being supportive as well as for being my home–my wonderland. Can't wait for our grand meet up! Sa panaginip ni Kurt, sasayaw tayo hindi ba? Kaya, mag-aral tayo nang mabuti!

To the Risenshire Academy's Squad, (Jael, Amber, Azira, Angel, Kuya Chase, Totoy, Pierre, Sky, Ashley, Lyka, Dein, Charles, Cee Jhay, Zein and Zoe) thank you for being my first best of friends! You guys will always be remembered.

To the Void Poetry Family, (Void, Chenee, Kuya Mono, Kervin, Kim, Janine, Kuya Arabo/Ninja, Jariel, Ate Rose, Jennifer, Clarissa, Khaz and Maggie) thank you for accepting my flaws. Hence, I would like to give a special thanks to Lhander Jake for recruiting me to his poetry family.

To the Official Writes and Writans, (Jessica, Axia Claire Lee, Lesley, Ailei, Elliana, Vermin, Tuesday, Sunniey, Yurie, Vlaster, Nia, Spry, Lionhart, Charlotte and Penelope) thank you for being my inspirations! I miss you, guys.

To the Garretts, (Ate Xhan, Jax, Zaire, Aceey, Jordyn, Max, Misty, Aliyah, Deo, Dea, Mitch, Caulem, Caelum and to the Founders) thank you for not giving up.

To the Alpha, (Inay Solidad/Homobono, Flame, Yankee, Yasuo Auctor, Piete, Delta, Oscar, Whiskon, Tango, Seirra, and Sechorria Alpha) thank you for being my inspiration as well. Sulat lang tayo nang sulat!

To the Stryker Squad, I miss you na mga mare. But, I hope we'll catch up with each other soon!

To the Privaliev and Primadonna, I'll always remember you guys. Especially to the founders and to my Mama Neil and Papa Train. To Vash, Riri, Veno, Sid, Drusilla Privaliev–thank you!

To the Vonnegut Writinghood, we will rise--remember? Keep writing Vonneguts! Our names will be known soon!

Lastly, I would like to thank you for reading this, yet, all I know is that–we are all La Tierras. A unique individual with a little too much stupidness in constant.

So, this is dedicated to you as well, and to all La Tierras. I hope–this poetry book of mine will live in end of times right after I dissappear.