EPISODE 1 - Bedroom Themes

Considering my mom just bought a new house, i'll be rotating between my dads and hers.
My bedroom is so far better than mine at home- and my friends could be surprised, considering i get many compliments from it.

This room has a small window with sun shining through, a closet, beautiful tile as the floor.
No sheets on the bed yet and nothing in the drawers.

My plan is common yet simple!

A small row of fairy lights in a corner on top of my bed, polaroids (once i collect enough of me and my friends- but get a certain camera first!) on the wall, a unique movie sign (one of those signs with square letters), and maybe tan or a certain aesthetic color of bedsheets.

                           NEW BEDROOM

(If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment or speak out

(If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment or speak out.)

And if you want to re-design your room or even help stock a new one, i'm here with some advice.
:)

FIRST STEP-
Choose a main stream.
Now, I mean a color!

For example, you can do red and black or blue and green, all depending on what feel you want to it. Something like you'd see in a disney movie or a tumble aesthetic fairy-light bedroom?

If you want to aim for a disney movie, it's basically red, black, white, green, blue, and purple.
If you want to aim for an aesthetic vibe to it, it'd be more like pastel pink, white, pastel blue, light grey, a soft black, or salmon.

Of course, there's more-
a gothy vibe, plain vibe.

But for now, plan out your colors and make sure you know what you want!!

SECOND STEP-
Choose your theme.
This is quite similar to the first step, except a little more different.
If you want a sea themed room, you might use a light up neon wave on your all or blue fairy lights. If you want a tropical vibe, you may have a fake pineapple and a banana pillow.

You can use a K-pop theme, Beatles theme- even a lampshade theme!

All you need to do is pick out the right items.

To do this, you'll need a certain list.
Here's a few examples-

• An ocean theme- A light up neon wave on the wall, blue walls, ocean bed sheets, coconut night light, shark doll on your nightstand, etc.

• K-pop themed- Fairylights around the room, a few Kpop pillows on the bed, Kpop merch posted all around your bed and nightstand, TV plays a slideshow of aesthetic BTS photos, bed sheets are pastel pink and white while whales can be beige or white.

• Beatle themed- A Beatles poster with a grey bed. A white fluffy pillow lays on the bed with a small single string of thick fairlights in the top corner near your bed that illuminates the posters, small shelves filled with nestle books with a wooden tile floor, a white desk with a small grey chair and an old TV.

I hope you get the gist i'm tryna throw out at you-
and i hope it helps. ;)

THIRD STEP-
Discover the furniture you want to have and where to put it- see, I could've put both of the reasons into their own little steps but little old girly here is tired and it's past midnight.

Anyhow, it somehow depends on the theme. If you have a marvel or a superhero theme, you can get superhero bean bags or bed sheet(s).

If you have a K-pop theme, you can maybe get a Kookie (BT21 character) lamp or rug, making him a big part of your room.

After you pick the furniture, do one good look to make sure you'd think they'd be good together- then do planning!!

Make sure to know the measurements and know where you're puting everything.
:)

THE END
I hope I helped you and if I did- don't be a silent reader! Until tommorrow, my friends-

stay safe,

stay relatable,

and live life to the fullest.

Peace out!!

~ a girl that cares for you deeply .

FINISHED PROJECT