Biological Endowment: Nightheart *PAGENOTES AT END*

Nightheart: His name is straight-forward. He was born during the deep hours (the 'heart') of a Mid-summer night.

Rin [pronounced Rynn]: Nightheart's mother, DMYR adviser, combatant medic and surgeon. Once native to Apex Haven.

Idin [Eye-Den]: Nightheart's father. DMYR co-founder and rebel fighter.

Arrow: BMYR'S leader. Infamously known as 'Black Shepherd' by their enemy, the B.C.I facility.

Dr. Kirasato: B.C. I's Co-founder and Assistant Director, Rin's father, Nightheart's grandfather. The latest enemy of Apex Haven; Once a minority resident of Apex Haven. Now a 'Green-eyed Judas' of the Apex Haven Novel Sequel.

Dr. Auveir [pronounced Ah-vair]: B.C.I double agent. Minority native to Apex Haven, Combatant Medic, scientist, and Leader of the Downfall Taskforce team sent from Apex Haven.

Doctor's Tsubari and Julia: Friends to Auveir. Minority natives of Apex Haven.

Apex Haven- Prequel to [my] BMYR novel. A post-industrial & post-colonized, horticultural and hunter-gatherer hidden continent consisting of Wolf-wielders (were)wolf-shifting 1st nation brown people and minority white descendants...who surprisingly retain holdovers of modern health care instruments and knowledge.

Biological Bestowment: Nightheart. Pt. 1

In an orange flashing examination room, 8-year-old Nightheart wiggled desperately under the table's restraints. While lying on the Supine position (backside down) with arm abduction,     (rotating armrest and wrist straps) the leather straps were left with some wiggle space in response to his grandfather's haste to the intrusive orange-flashing lights blinking in and out like strobe lights. 

The wrist, ankle, and waist belt made a soft, heavy, rubbing sound as the boy's bare feet hit the grey-titled floor with a muffled. *Thud* 

There was no ear-splitting alarm sound, just the peculiar flashes of hazard lights.

The emergency lights basked the room in an incandescent orange checkered pattern. From the cracked room door, he saw little spotlights spin around like a spiral. Confused but very grateful for the doctor's sudden absence, Nightheart quickly slipped on the foamy lab slippers, peep cautiously from the door's crack opening the bolted out into the empty corridor.

Metal rolling carts, folded up gurneys, storage closets, wall cabinets, and drawers lined the glassy white walls as Nightheart's paced-crept down toward the hallway's conference like opening. A rounded- spacing with 3 doors meets Nightheart's eyes. The left door across was opened. Nightheart stiffened his posture then hunched down noticing the B.C.I staff congregating in it. Nightheart tightens his pale-stricken lips when he caught side-view of the cruel doctor amongst the black vested figures. 

The men hounded the surveillance room—watching with silent dread as their men were being slaughtered and pushed back by some BMYR rebels. The way the room was, had the adults facing about-face behind the jumbo tv screens. With a big breath, Nightheart proceeded to hug the wall and tip-toe towards the right closed door.

 Right as Nightheart reached the knob, he heard his mom's distant radio voice from the surveillance room. Although a few yards from the room, he detected her muffled, belligerent yelling. A flash of pained longing twisted his hurt-puppy dog eyes. Mommy's really angry.

He never ever heard his mom sound like that. Wailing like an enraged banshee. Or a pissed off mother bear. While uncomfortable hearing this, he was slightly grateful to know help was rolling in. Unknowingly quite viciously at that. When he turned the knob, a small ID scanner came from the wall panel.