At anytime an invitation You can't decline

Okay, so Roger Taylor wasnt nessasarily a bad person. Well, depends on how you define bad person that is he didnt always take his shoes off inside the house and often forgot to eat breakfast almost every morning. He was good at trivial things like making cups of tea and helping old ladies across zebra crossings. He hated public transport, snobbery and the stench of lynx africa christmas gift sets but in the last few months Roger has found himself questioning a lot of what he thought he knew as he found that after nineteen years of living he had barely scraped the surface of who he was.

Roger had been extremely fortunate doing acceptably well in his A levels awarding him a place to a university in London far from his original home of Kings Lynn where the rest of his family remained after his departure, He would never have described himself as a overly family attactched person but even on the almost three hour awkward uncomfortable train journey he felt the dread of not seeing his mother and family everyday set in. It wasnt like he could just hop in his car and see them - He had sold that to help pay his first months rent already - What if he forgot how to iron? or make toast? Thankgod, smart phones for dumb people he thought wearily to himself. His friend from secondary school who he knew as Furrokh Bulsara who apparently now preferred Freddie, was collecting him at the train station the other man had left Kings Lynn the year earlier to attend a Design College in the area.

Its not what you know its who you know Freddie had fortunatley just had one of his old roomates move out meaning a slot perfectly Roger sized opened up. The train shuffled passed its second to last stop Roger wiggled his way out of the window of the booth and brought his suitcases out over the overhead storage a tall man with dark long hair awkwardly fumbled with him trying to get his own belongings out at the same time. After a mild awkward exchange the other man lifted down Rogers case apologising profuselly introducing himself as Curtis he too was getting off at Victoria station in twenty minutes explaining he was anxious to get back to university.

"Im studying Finace its terribly interesting" He sighed, his eyes trailed down Rogers much shorter shape stopping to examine his badges.

"Smiths?"

"Love them" Roger replied possibly a bit to excitedly he had been in London all of two minutes and he had met an extremely attractive man who liked good music, Maybe uni wont be that bad.

"Um, This might be a bit forward... but dyou want to get acoffeesometime" Curtis blurted awkwardly holding his phone out for Roger to put his number in as the intercom informed them they were entering the station.

"Okay cool" Roger blushed flicking some of his hair behind his ear typing his number hurriedly into the phone as everyone started standing up, beforing departing the train. A few minutes passed before he saw Freddie dressed in a white couderouy jacket and pink trousers. Yep, Still Freddie.

He englulfed Rogers small frame in a bear hug bombaring with one hundred questions ranging from his grandmas cats health to his breakfast that morning. With that they walked out of the busy station and out into the very appropriate weather of lashings of freezing rain it was nearing four oclock and this would be an impossible time to get a cab. Roger looked around the black cabs to see if any were empty not noticing Fred walking away with one of the suitcases until he was whistled towards a yellow car driven freddie was struggaling to open the boot of much to the hilarity of the driver.

Roger did the best shuffle run he could in his freezing cold soaked state and with a slight squelch of his jeans against the passenger seat. The driver - Who introduced himself as John Deacon or "Deaky!" as Freddie shouted from the backseat when he asked for his name. He was studying Electrical Engineering at the university I would be attending just starting his first year aswell, He thought back to Curtis, Roger had neglected to tell Fred of that interraction as its a bit much to unload on him after we hadnt seen eachother in so long and "I think i just met my future baby daddy on that train!" wasnt an exactly amaizing ice breaker.