-01-

3ed person pov

Class 1-A had been called to class on a Saturday morning for some "important news". Once the class was there ayzawa walks into class with more kids, but they didn't look like they were from Japan. "Who the hell are they!?" Bakugo yelled from his seat slamming a fist on his desk "that's what I was just about to get to, these are students from America they are here to study our culture so please, be respectful...." ayzawa said with a sigh "this is mrs, Lenexa, she is the American students teacher treat her right please. Now get into partners please" ayzawa
asked introducing the teacher.

-pairs-
Kaminari and sero
Bakugou and kirishima
Mina and momo
Jiro and tokayami
Madoriya and todoroki
Uraraka and iida
-the only important pairs- (XD kidding they are just the main ones I wanted to point out sorry!)

"Please pick a pair to stay with I'd rather you not trash our dorms" ayzawa said with a grunt "I'm going to leave now, kids please take them to the dorms and don't ruin anything!" With that ayzawa was gone "omg! I can't even they are so cute! Kiri look at them!" Mina squealed clapping her hands as two boys walked up to them "calm down Mina, I agree they are interesting" kirishima smiled as two girls walked up to him and bakugo.

Kirishimas pov

The new students were picking the pair they wanted to be with, Mina and momo got two boys kami and sero got a boy and a girl and me and bakugo got two girls "hello! Nice to meet you I'm kirishima and this is bakugo!" I smiled brightly at the two girls pointing to bakugo who just grunted in response "oh well I'm Tiffany and this is Brit" one girl pointed at herself and then the girl besides her "oh well, we should head off to our room before the halls crowd..." I said looking around, bakugo nodded "yes, let's go come on E" he spoke softly walking towards the door. Me and him have been dating for about two months so we are comfortable with each other, it will be easy to sleep in the same bed, "what are you waiting for shitty hair?" He asked turning to face me "oh coming, come on girls!" I smiled following my boyfriend.

(Time skip brought to you by bakubottom because HE IS POWER BOTTOM ENERGY AT ITS FINEST-)

Once we got to the dorm we turned to the girls "Alright, so you two will get the top bunk because it will break if me and kirishima sleep on it so I'd rather not be charged with murder just yet" bakugo said plainly a blank expression on his Beautiful features "he's kidding! But yes you will sleep on the top bunk, your luggage will be up soon so get comfortable" I smiled the girls just nodded as me and bakugo went over to the bed and sat down "Do we have any homework?" I asked softly throwing my shoes off "no, we don't but we have a physical exam on our quirk control next Friday" he replied taking his shoes off as well, we had not even seen the girls move before they spoke "so we were thinking? You could take us on a tour?" The one girl Brit? I think her name was asked "uh no, we have a rest day today and tomorrow we have plans so we are staying here and resting" bakugo glared at the girl getting up grabbing one of my hoodies that said 'property of red riot' on the back of it, it was a gift from kaminari on bakugou's birthday... he still has the scars... "what's red riot?? A band?" Tiffany asked and I broke out in a fit of giggles "y-you think th-that I-I'm a-a-a band?!" I laughed bakugo just rolled his eyes, I don't know why I thought it was so funny I just did "what do you mean you??" The other girl Brit asked "red riot is my hero name, don't you have hero's in your country?" I asked tilting my head a bit "like super hero's on movies but they aren't real" Tiffany explained I nodded "you mean? You don't have quirks in America?" I asked again the girls just shook there head no "what's a quirk?" They asked "Well a quirk is like a power it's just easier to show you though and kat please don't explode anything" I chuckled as I took my shirt off as to not rip it he just scoffed, I hardened my arms with a wide smile "what the hell?!" The girls looked worried "are you ok are you sick?" They asked "no I'm not? Bakugo wanna show yours??" I asked unhardaning my arms putting my shirt back on "Sure why not" he huffed making small explosions, the girls just jumped back as bakugo rolled his eyes getting on the bed, we talked for about another couple of hours before we started to get tired "Well I think I'm going to hit the hay, coming tiff??" Brit asked her friend "what do you mean??" I asked as they got up "oh we're going to bed sorry to confuse!" Brit informed "oh well then me and bakugo will sleep too, it's late for him anyway" I chuckled turning off the lights "good night!" I said to the girls as me and bakugo got under the covers moving over so his head was on my chest and his arms around my mid body "finally" he huffed closing his eyes, I just chuckled wrapping my arms around his skinny waist falling asleep a bit after bakugo.