허나

You were sitting in the hall waiting for the boss to call to you in for your first big job.  You were beyond excited, you had trained for years to make sure you were ready for this kind of detective work and you had finally been accepted into the detective agency you'd dreamed about.

"Miss y/n." You looked up as you heard your name to see your boss standing in the doorway. Instantly you stood up, badge in hand, and followed her into the room, closing the door behind you.  You sat down in the slightly uncomfortable chair and focused on her as she shuffled a few papers.

"Y/n, I know you have a very high score on your exams and training. And even though you're pretty new to going into the field, I have seen your work with that drug ring in Hongdae and I have a very special job for you. That is... if you're willing to accept." She said looking at me over her glasses. I thought for a few seconds.

"Of course. What are the details?" You said. She handed you a contract and sat back in her chair.

"Are you aware of a gang called NCT?" She asked. You nodded your head. Who wouldn't theyre like crime gods. "It's one of the most wanted gangs in korea. I want you to go undercover in NCT." You blinked in surprise.

"I-im sorry, did you say undercover? In NCT? Am I going alone?" You said freaking out a little. Your boss put up her hand signaling you to stop talking.

"You won't be alone. I already have a few people inside. They've been there for a few years actually." She said. You processed what she'd said.

"So I'll have to become a criminal to stop this gang?"

"If you can avoid it, then no, but otherwise youll be trying to stay as far under the radar as possible.And if they say do something...listen. Just try to look like you fit in. Your contract protects you from facing any jail time for involvement since you're helping stop them." She explained looking at you as you took in what she'd just said.

"I understand." You said looking up at her. You signed the contract and other paperwork needed to accept this job. She had explained that she had Johnny, one of her guys, talk you into the gang. All you had to do was show up and go through initiation, which, in her opinion, you could pass with your training.

"I picked you for the job because, from what we've gathered from our other undercover's, there are no other females in this gang. And we believe you'd be able to get close to them." She explained
, pausing before leaning towards you.
"I want you to get close to the leader."

-
-

A/N

Hello! Thanks for reading. If you've come this far I must be doing something right lmao. I like to get to know my readers and interact, so don't be afraid to comment!!

Don't forget to vote if you liked it!
읽어 주셔서 감사합니다~

(Thank you for reading~)
💚💚😄💚💚