▹ The deep scratch

When George left that hotel room, it suddenly wasn't just another Tuesday.

BTS had a flight. George had been running particularly late due to the fact that the hotel had managed to lose his suitcase - thankfully, he managed to retrieve it 2 hours later, however, it meant he was late to arrive at the airport.

"George, do you have everything?" Asked one of the staff who hung back with the security guards. George pulled his hood over his head and yawned as he nodded. He slid his hands into his pockets and followed after the staff members. The group left the hotel and he was escorted to the car. "So, there are fans waiting, we have security there waiting for your arrival but there are thousands surrounding the perimeter. We need you to get out and no stopping."

George nodded, the seriousness in the tone of the voice startled him. Just how crowded was the airport?

After a quiet ride, the muffled screams of thrill and excitement flooded the car and George felt the nerves bubbling in his chest. Noticing his hesitation, the staff member beside him loosely wrapped a hand around his bicep which seemingly calmed George's nerves. The screams got louder as the doors opened and immediately, fans ran to take a peek inside but were thankfully brushed aside by the security. George briefly could hear many screams asking for them to give him space, which most did.

The security held onto George as he slid out of the car causing many screams to louden - which shocked George because he didn't think they could get any louder. He nodded to a few fans who caught his eye and smiled. As they walked, there were more and more fans everywhere he looked, even when he got inside. George was seemingly surpised when he saw an unfamiliar girl hanging behind them, some fans seemed just as confused. The security hadn't noticed her yet, which gave her the chance to grab onto George's hand. Her fingernails dug into the back of his hand...hard making him hiss in pain.

He didn't want to risk hurting her by yanking his hand away but thankfully, she was pushed away from him, causing her nails to scrape against his skin creating a deep scratch - George wondered how it was possible for her nails to be that sharp. What was she? A cat?

"George are you okay?!" Screamed multiple fans.

"I'm alright! Thank you! Go get warm!" He yelled before he finally disappeared in the crowd of security guards.

After being reunited with the boys, Yoongi was the first one to spot his bleeding hand. The boys gasped when it was pointed out, George himself, was surprised by the news and glanced down at his hand to find that there was indeed blood.

"Oh well...that's not nice."

"You're literally bleeding."

"Chill, it's just some blood. You wanna taste it and give the vampire fanfic writers some quality content? I'll film!" George held his phone up with a wide smile.

"You were definitely dropped on your head as a baby because something inside there isn't right. You're literally the most dramatic person I know yet aren't reacting when there's blood dripping down your hand. George. You're literally the human definition of 'makes no sense'."

"You make no sense."

Jin rolled his eyes and fell back into his seat as somebody came over to take a look at George's hand. On the inside, he was freaking out about death, but he wanted to prove a point and kept calm – though the side of blood was making him want to pass out.

"Oh by the way, did you order Unicorn a unicorn handbook and horn?" George's face dropped slightly as he straightened out his posture, putting on his best 'in a man' expression.

"Pssst, no! HA which one of you losers wants to become a unicorn," he laughed enthusiastically before leaning forward in his seat looking dead serious. "Why? Did it arrive?"

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah—"

"Oh. Well, I didn't order it cause obviously I'm too manly to want to learn the rules of being a unicorn but uh—if it was me, which it totally isn't, where would the package be located? You know. Just so the loser with great taste, could locate it."

The boys nodded along slowly.

"Well. Since none of us seemed to have ordered it I'm just gonna send a message to the post office and let them know they've been mistaken-"

"NO!" George jumped out of his seat holding his hands up. Namjoon masked a confused expression though everyone knew he was hiding his amusement. "I mean uh—don't do that. I'm sure I'll uh be able to find the owner of the incredibly cool, handbook. No need to cancel it, I'll take care of it, to make sure it gets to the right...place...yeah."

George rubbed the back of his neck, disliking the judgemental stares which had combined amusement littered around the group. With a tight smile, George leaned back into his seat.

"Nailed it," he muttered to himself.

The boys rolled their eyes, but decided that crushing his dreams of thinking he'd finally fooled them and dealing with his whining just wasn't worth it.

"Oh yeah, by the way. There was a fan that grabbed my hand and dug her nails into my skin. That's who made it bleed. Hah, crazy world huh?"

"WHAT?"

Maybe he should've mentioned that earlier....oops.

______________
I absolutely adore George, Like is that weird? He's my creation but I just...I don't know I really love him. Haha, anyway thank you so much for reading.

This wasn't proofread.

Your support means everything!

You are very much appreciated 💚

- Blue x