The Beginning (Chap 1)

Michael and the Electroclan have all been living completely normal lives for years now. This might seem somewhat suspicious, but this is only because after they defeated hatch and the rest of the Elgen, they have had nothing to do. They literally went back to school and lived the rest of their lives somewhat normally. But that all changed when Jack and Abigail moved to Paris.

     "Hey, that's the girl I saw on that one bridge." Jack said pointing to a rather suspicious blonde haired girl with brown eyes. She was sitting next to a taller, blonde haired and ice blue eyed boy. Jack and the rest of the Electroclan were currently on a subway in New York. 

     "What?" Said Michael eyeing her subtly.

     "Yeah, that was the the little girl we saw with that little strawberry blonde boy, remember Abi, at that bridge with the flashing blue lights?"

     "Yup, I remember that. I also remember seeing them near the Eiffel tower," Abigail said sleepily.

     "So what's the deal with her?" 

     "There were these cloaked fellas' that basically attacked her, and then she disappeared at the bridge." The girl looked a bit wary as they were eyeing her. "I think she was magic or something"

     The girl must've heard them because the second the subway stopped and everyone got off, she pulled Jack and Michael into a secluded area and said, "How do you know about the Elves?"

     "What are you talking about?" Michael said a bit more nervous than he would've liked.

     "Are you working for the Neverseen, or the Black Swan?" She said.

     "Once again, what the heck are you talking about? We have no idea what you mean. All we know is that my friend thought he saw you disappear on a bridge in Paris." 

     "I thought me and Dex were alone," She started mumbling. "Well, we can't talk here, well have to get somewhere safe." She pulled out her pathfinder, and she, the boy, Michael and Jack disappeared in a flash of light.