kpoop

it was a dark and stormy night. sidney decided to go out and get coffee (she hates coffee). she put on her coat and took her umbrella and walked to the coffee shop. when she arrived at the coffee shop she heard crying coming from the sewer. "what the fuck was that." she crawled into the sewer and saw a bunch of rats surrounding this box. "oh my god, a family reunion and i wasn't invited. fuck you guys." she scared them off and noticed that the crying came from the box. sidney slowly opened the box and saw two asian babies sleeping quietly. "i thought they were just crying what the fuck did the rats do to you guys." she closed the box and picked it up then crawled back up to the surface. "i guess i'll take you home." on her way home she heard footsteps behind her, she turned around and saw that it was her best friend jeon jungkook. "jungkook, don't sneak up on me like that!!" she smacked him. "i'm sorry!! i'll stop, but what's in the box?" jungkook said. "oh not like YOU WOULD CARE. it's not like you like me or anything." she said as she turned around and kept on walking because she just wanted to go home and play minecraft. "wait, i do like you.. that's why i followed you." sidney dropped the box and ran home. jungkook picked up the box and ran after her but he fell into a puddle. sidney got home and locked the door. "did jeon jungkook just tell me he liked me? i can't believe it." she heard knocking and looked through the peephole and saw jungkook holding the box. "oh my my my i forgot about the stupid box!!" she opened the door and saw a wet jeon jung fucking kook. he looked so good that drool leaked out her mouth like water fall (like in the tik toks). "you forgot your box!! loser." jungkook threw it at her. sidney opened the box to see that the 2 asian babies were still asleep. "t-thank you jungkook." she muttered. "what the fuck did you say bitch? i cant hear you! speak the fuck up." "THANK YOU JUNGKOOK. and what did you say to me earlier before i ran away?" "oh um i like you. teehee" jungkook giggled like a little school girl. "oh." "do you not like me back y/n?" jungkook pouted. "i-i do 😳 i always have jungkook ever since preschool when you threw your boogers at me while i was playing with my blocks." she said. "wow." "okay jungkook, i don't know know what to do with this box so can you go outside and throw it in the sewer." "no problem y/n." JUNGKOOK WENT OUTSIDE AND YEETED THE BOX INTO THE SEWER AND THEN HE WENT BACK INSIDE AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. meanwhile.. sarah was walking by the sewer. "what's that smell? it smells amazing!" sarah crawled into the sewer. "it smells like kpoop and i'm loving it." she noticed this box. she picked it up and opened it slowly. there was two asian babies inside sleeping.