P R O L O G U E

es·cap·ist
/əˈskāpist/

1. A person who seeks distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially in the form of entertainment or fantasy.

________________________________

"Please Bonnie!!! Wake up please listen. Please fight for us. M-me and your father. We love you." Her mother cried so hard as she repeatedly tried to wake her up gently. "S-She can't be gone. I can't lost my only daughter."

Cold air encircled the desperate sight of a loving mother crying over her daughter. Mrs. Lawson once again sat beside her, gently holding her hands all hoping Bonnie will hear us. 2 years? Is that even possible for her to come back? It has been a routine for us to visit her every morning and cry all the pain because we misses her so much. It had no assurance. It's in between of living and not living. At the end, we just hope that someday we'll arive once again in this cold and lonely room seeing my bestfriend awake already.

Then realization hits me. There's only one thing that could save Bonnie and her family from this sad reality. It was always him. It was only Bonnie and him.

"She only needs him." I faked smiled as I stared blankly to Mrs. Lawson. "She only needs Kim Taehyung."

. . . you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream . . .
________________________________

Bonnie Lawson is a 24 years old American school teacher who teaches the English language to young students in South Korea, specifically in Daegu since she was just only 18 years old. Bonnie fell in love with the country and decided to live there as she continues her love of "teaching" to young students who she has always love and considered as family.

As Bonnie colides with her destiny, how will she meet the love of her life once again? How will she pass life's challenges?