Chapter 1 Lovers

Tomoe The Cat Pov: I'm in the hunter mansion and i see Jack the ripper teasing Joseph and calling him short and i went to Jack the ripper and i hit him with my fan and i said Jack the ripper leave Joseph alone and i said or else i will hit you again and he left and Joseph said thank's Tomoe and i said your welcome Joseph and he hugged me and i hugged him back and we pulled away from the hug and he left and Michiko said brother and i said sister and she hugged me and i hugged her back and we pulled away from the hug and she left and White Guard and Black Guard are behind me and i have my fan in my hand and i hear Joker and Leo laughing at me and i sighed and I'm in my room and White Guard said Joker and Leo that was not nice of you two to laugh at him and that is Michiko's brother and she came down and said what happened to my brother and why is he in his room crying and Black Guard said Joker and Leo laughed at him and he left and went in his room and Michiko went to them and hit them and she said room's now and they are in their room's and Michiko left and White Guard and Black Guard they are in their room's and Naib Subedar is in the hunter mansion and he is in my room and he sees me crying and he went to me and he sit down and he took my fan and put my fan down and he grabbed me and he pulled me close to him and he let go of me and he hugged me and i hugged him back and i said Naib Subedar and he said Tomoe the cat it is okay I'm here for you and i said thank's and he said your welcome Tomoe and we pulled away from the hug and i wiped my tears away from my eye's and i stopped crying and he said Tomoe you look cute and nice and i said thank's and he said your welcome and he kissed me and i kissed him back and his arm's around my waist and my arm's around his neck and we pulled away from the kiss and we became boyfriend and boyfriend and i love him and he loves me back and i said i love him and he said i love you two and Michiko heard and she is happy for me and Naib and she said good luck brother and she left and she is in her room and we took are arm's off each other and are arm's are down and Naib petted my head and i purred on him and he said so cute and he story petting me and he took his hand off me and we lay down and we closed are eyes and i put my blanket on us and it is night time and the moon is out and the moon is blue.